• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
having seen the first movie before i saw one of the Tsubaki episodes, i was going "wtf" when i saw Kagome get possessed and point her bow at InuYasha. because just about that entire scene was transplanted into the movie.

having seen the first movie before i saw one of the Tsubaki episodes, i was going "wtf" when i saw Kagome get possessed and point her bow at InuYasha. because just about that entire scene was transplanted into the movie.

Welcome to Inuyasha where plotlines are reused and none of it matters.

MikeMyers

Speaking of the films, it'd be cool if Toonami did an InuYasha movie night.

The 4th one is my favourite, but the 2nd one has epic Naraku trolling.

Speaking of the films, it'd be cool if Toonami did an InuYasha movie night.

The 4th one is my favourite, but the 2nd one has epic Naraku trolling.

How would you rank the InuYasha films?

Also I just got to op3 in the anime. I've warmed up to op2 but it's still not as good as the third one.

Op3 > op2 > op1 > op4 though 4 may be better then op1 with a few more hearings

Seda

I don't care much for the third Inuyasha OP, I found the fourth much better despite the recap dialogue whatever you wanna call it.

MikeMyers

How would you rank the InuYasha films?

Also I just got to op3 in the anime. I've warmed up to op2 but it's still not as good as the third one.

Op3 > op2 > op1 > op4 though 4 may be better then op1 with a few more hearings

Movie 4, Movie 2, Movie 3, Movie 1.

I can barely remember Movie 1.

Movie 2 has Naraku trolling

Movie 3 is about InuYasha and Sesshomaru

Movie 4 is about InuYasha and Kikyo.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Pfft, Blood+ isn't even the worst anime on AS or Toonami.

Hell it ain't even the worst Vampire show they ever aired.

Hell it ain't even the worst anime with Blood in the title that aired at the exact same timeframe on the block!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Pfft, Blood+ isn't even the worst anime on AS or Toonami.

Hell it ain't even the worst Vampire show they ever aired.

Hell it ain't even the worst anime with Blood in the title that aired at the exact same timeframe on the block!
Oh god, Trinity Blood. That was even MORE boring.

....man, looking back, Gonzo hasn't had good stuff appear on Toonami. Looking through their profile, the only good shows that stick out to me are Full Metal Panic (& that was only season 1, not 2 or Fumoffu) and Welcome To The NHK. & those two won't appear any time soon on TV. I'd say Gantz as well, but the manga was handled muuuuch better.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

....man, looking back, Gonzo hasn't had good stuff appear on Toonami. Looking through their profile, the only good shows that stick out to me are Full Metal Panic (& that was only season 1, not 2 or Fumoffu) and Welcome To The NHK. & those two won't appear any time soon on TV.

Too bad, both are really great shows. FMP has a great dub as well, so that's a shame.

Have you finally found a character you dislike more than Sango?

Honestly I don't mind Sango's characters as part of the group, I hate her character specific episodes because she always just makes bad decision after bad decision. In combat her and Shippo both disappoint me. Sango's weapon is always really awkward and it feels like the mangaka never knew how to use it, and she also has a sword that she never uses for close range combat -.- Shippo's illusion magic is bad ass... and he never uses it. He literally always just hides and watches from the side lines.

- The pacing is still awful. At the start of the episode, Kirito and Asuna can barely bring themselves to hug. By the end, they're talking about marriage. That's way too fast and makes the relationship feel unnatural.

It's just an in-game marriage, which means shared storage. They said nothing about REALLY getting married.

Seda

Didnt see this in the morning

4k6sAML.png

....man, looking back, Gonzo hasn't had good stuff appear on Toonami. Looking through their profile, the only good shows that stick out to me are Full Metal Panic (& that was only season 1, not 2 or Fumoffu) and Welcome To The NHK. & those two won't appear any time soon on TV. I'd say Gantz as well, but the manga was handled muuuuch better.

and the other parts of Full Metal Panic are way better, too

Amikami

Banned
Do we know how old Asuna is? I felt so freakin' awkward watching that. You know what, most of SAO makes me feel pretty awkward.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Do we know how old Asuna is? I felt so freakin' awkward watching that. You know what, most of SAO makes me feel pretty awkward.

I'm sure there's a Sword Art Online wiki that knows this *checks* Yep

According to this, she was 15 when the series started, and now she's 17. Yeah.......

Jintor

The fact that SAO bothers to model a system where you have superhuman limb articulation, where you can run a shop, eat food that you 'cook' and remove layers of clothing but people are still fucking astounded by dual fucking wielding really pisses me off.

Why wasn't Kirito's random-ass unique power god hand? That way you tie it in into whatever bullshit shining finger killer move he pulled out of his ass.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
The fact that SAO bothers to model a system where you have superhuman limb articulation, where you can run a shop, eat food that you 'cook' and remove layers of clothing but people are still fucking astounded by dual fucking wielding really pisses me off.

Why wasn't Kirito's random-ass unique power god hand? That way you tie it in into whatever bullshit shining finger killer move he pulled out of his ass.

No point in holding weapons in both hands if there are no skills that are supported underneath it.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
To make things worse...
According to the Wiki, Kirito was 14 when the series started and is 16 now.

His avatars in later MMOs look so very stupid

To make things worse...
According to the Wiki, Kirito was 14 when the series started and is 16 now.

His avatars in later MMOs look so very stupid

My favorite is
his 3rd one which looks like a girl and his new partner actually thinks he is a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom