• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those eyes are super dreamy.

7350.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Right? I know we have some middle-aged people who play video games on GAF, but there are droves of them in SAO.

I would think this would be fairly normal, especially when you consider that EVERY person in the show is a day 1 early adopter. That tends to be an older male crowd as a general rule.

Really it's the number of cute and/or attractive young girls in the game that is unusual.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
̶S̶w̶o̶r̶d̶ ̶a̶r̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶O̶n̶e̶ ̶p̶i̶e̶c̶e̶ Inuyasha is splitting ̶a̶n̶i̶m̶e̶g̶a̶f̶ toonamigaf apart, everyone's choosing a side.

Jintor

I would think this would be fairly normal, especially when you consider that EVERY person in the show is a day 1 early adopter. That tends to be an older male crowd as a general rule.

Really it's the number of cute and/or attractive young girls in the game that is unusual.

The red-haired guy and clearly evil asshole from this week's episode in particular really stood out. Although come to think of it I'm pretty sure I met red-haired guy at an AusGAF meetup earlier this year...

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Man. I did not expect Bdubs and Seda to hate on Valvrave. I was expecting "This is so bad but... WHY IS IT SO GOOD?!"

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Man. I did not expect Bdubs and Seda to hate on Valvrave. I was expecting "This is so bad but... WHY IS IT SO GOOD?!"

Seda was up in the air but I was really surprised with Bdubs, he seem to be the kind of guy who enjoys "so bad its good" stuff lol

Seda was up in the air but I was really surprised with Bdubs, he seem to be the kind of guy who enjoys "so bad its good" stuff lol

I feel like they don't understand why everyone else enjoys it. Everything they think is "so stupid" is what everyone else really enjoys just like Geass. If you try and take Valvrave seriously you'll never enjoy it. It's a spectacle of stupid you laugh as the train continues to derail at full speed.

Raxus

Just to recap TWO episodes of Valvrave last night

A girl stripped to prove a point
The same fucking girl sang to stop a catfight
LOVE AND PEACE!
25 seconds after they declare themselves independent they nearly freeze to death
WET T SHIRT CONTEST!
'Is this intercourse?'
And the music video starring the giant robot...oh the music video.

Our sanity will not make it by the time we hit the end of season 1.

Edit: Oh yeah. A guy exploded. Whatever.

LOVE AND PEACE!
25 seconds after they declare themselves independent they nearly freeze to death
WET T SHIRT CONTEST!
'Is this intercourse?'

Sounds fun. Seda be hating.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

I've got no problem with so bad its good stuff, but Valvrave is just straight up bad. You can't shoot for so bad its good, you have to achieve it by accident. Going for it on purpose makes it feel dumber than usual. Geass was so bad its good, but that only worked because they actually tried making it good but it turned into a hilarious train wreck.

I've got no problem with so bad its good stuff, but Valvrave is just straight up bad. You can't shoot for so bad its good, you have to achieve it by accident. Going for it on purpose makes it feel dumber than usual. Geass was so bad its good, but that only worked because they actually tried making it good but it turned into a hilarious train wreck.

Season 1 of Geass on a whole was pretty solid... season 2... oh god season 2 that was a disaster until maybe the final 3 episodes

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

LOVE AND PEACE!
WET T SHIRT CONTEST!
'Is this intercourse?'

Sounds about right.

You guys think Geass was bad? :( I actually liked it

Season 1 of Geass is pretty solid up until maybe the last 10 or so episodes where the plot just stopped because they clearly had plans for a S2 and just waffled until the finale which ended on a bizarre cliffhanger. Season 2 was pretty much a mess introducing WAAAY too many character and coming up with more ridiculous twist every episode to make the show "unpredictable". The finale of S2 was great though

LOVE AND PEACE!
WET T SHIRT CONTEST!
'Is this intercourse?'

This sounds like the type of trashy terrible anime I pretend to hate here...uh I mean sounds horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom