• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope I'm good to go for Toonami tonight, nice 10 hour shift upcoming.

Maybe I'll take a nap when I get up, watch Toonami, then back to sleep for a few hours before Football ;P

Tamanon

Banned
I usually crash when IGPX starts up. Probably going to go earlier today since I had to get up early for my monthly Saturday of work.

I... may have to skip Bleach and Naruto tonight.
I was able to download the Dark Souls II network test earlier this week and I really want to try it out. The whole thing starts at, yep, midnight here.

Moaradin

Tonight's episode of SAO is the one where they SPOILERS
have a kid right?
SPOILERS

If it's the one I'm thinking about, the reactions are gonna be glorious.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
SAO is now becoming the weekly "I cannot wait to see everyone's reaction" show for those who've already watched it.

...& yet each week, they're so glorious to partake in/read.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Well, I'm probably gonna be around for pre-Toonami. The wedding is gonna be over quick.

I don't think I would want long weddings. I mean, sure it's special and all but I think people dabble in formalities in spectacles for far too long. Even at my own I would want the wedding to be quick. Err... when I say that I mean the wedding vows/ceremony part.

But I'm not into Pokeymans D:
Everyone is into Pokemon, lazybones. Even if they don't know it. When I went to pick up my game today I saw some dude drive up and get out of his car. Hardest motherfucker you ever saw. Guy had tattoos and piercings that would make prison inmates feel inadequate. I thought for sure he was going into the pizza place next door. Dude walked right up to line and started talking Pokemon with some of the other guys there.

Am I the only person catching every Pokemon he finds? I currently have 17 caught Pokemon thanks to trading my second bunnelby which I nicknames trade bait for a farfetch'd

Am I the only person catching every Pokemon he finds? I currently have 17 caught Pokemon thanks to trading my second bunnelby which I nicknames trade bait for a farfetch'd

I really suck at the whole catching aspect of Pokemon oddly enough. I only go back and catch them when i'm almost done with the gyms.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Besides maybe a lack of funds in the beginning there is almost no reason to not catch everything because you get the same exp as if you defeated them.

Besides maybe a lack of funds in the beginning there is almost no reason to not catch everything because you get the same exp as if you defeated them.

You have enough funds to catch everything unique, the game gives you several free poke balls in route 2 and the forest. I've only bought 8 and still have 10 left and have caught everything unique I've found.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
The 2DS is very legit. I recommend it if you don't carry about not being able to fold it or the 3D aspect.

EDIT: How do I check what my own friend code is?

The 2DS is very legit. I recommend it if you don't carry about not being able to fold it or the 3D aspect.

EDIT: How do I check what my own friend code is?

Assuming it's like the 3DS, click the smilie face at the top of the menu to bring up your friends list. Highlight yourself to see your friend code

Also I like the 3D effect and folding too much, even if I didn't already have the 3DS I'd still prefer it to the 2DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom