• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Just want to confirm with my hajime no ippo brethren, does Jason Izumo return in the series? either anime or manga, would love a rematch between him and ippo.

Just want to confirm with my hajime no ippo brethren, does Jason Izumo return in the series? either anime or manga, would love a rematch between him and ippo.

I've not read or seen any of Ippo yet, but it's a 1000+ chapter series I'd be shocked if a character didn't return at some point.

Also all these "canon" episodes of InuYasha since Naraku vanished have been boring. It's just the cast fighting weak demons beating the same Sango X Miroku and Kagome x InuYasha stick

Jintor when are you going to add me as a 3DS friend :X

Also there is a lot of discussion about Kagome's butt in this episode, I figured this conversation would happen about Sango first

Which ep did they talk about Kagome's butt? O_O I'm recently checking out the sub for the first time, so I wanna compare.

Its Episode 102, tomorrow is EP 97-98.

87, it's not much of a conversation mind you basically it goes

Kagome: We need to take a break
InuYasha: Why it's only a light rain and you ride your bike anyways
Kagome: We need to stop because...
InuYasha: Because why?
Kagome: Because my BUTT is going to fall off
*group reaction*
Kagome: There you go you made me say it o///o
Shippo: Now look what you did InuYasha, Kagome's butt is about to fall of because of you
InuYasha: Why is this my fault what happens to her butt
Kagome: O///O SIT BOY

Scene

MikeMyers

87, it's not much of a conversation mind you basically it goes

Kagome: We need to take a break
InuYasha: Why it's only a light rain and you ride your bike anyways
Kagome: We need to stop because...
InuYasha: Because why?
Kagome: Because my BUTT is going to fall off
*group reaction*
Kagome: There you go you made me say it o///o
Shippo: Now look what you did InuYasha, Kagome's butt is about to fall of because of you
InuYasha: Why is this my fault what happens to her butt
Kagome: O///O SIT BOY

Scene

Oh I remember that scene, I thought you were talking about a possible bath scene where they perv on Kagome's ass. Quite the imagination I have.

Speaking of monkey filler, there's one where they meet
monkey Son Goku!

WOO I have now caught up on all canon episodes up to where InuYasha is on Toonami. Only "skipped" 1 episode which I watched half way though before rage quitting. There are a few more filler episodes I didn't watch but I'll take my time watching them.

With this I'm caught up on every show on Toonami ignoring Bleach and Brotherhood both of which I've already read the manga so it's not a problem.

WOO I have now caught up on all canon episodes up to where InuYasha is on Toonami. Only "skipped" 1 episode which I watched half way though before rage quitting. There are a few more filler episodes I didn't watch but I'll take my time watching them.

With this I'm caught up on every show on Toonami ignoring Bleach and Brotherhood both of which I've already read the manga so it's not a problem.
Congrats! Still have to catch up with the Toonami pre-show. Not gonna be able to do it tomorrow though. Tomorrow is Pokemon day.

Congrats! Still have to catch up with the Toonami pre-show. Not gonna be able to do it tomorrow though. Tomorrow is Pokemon day.

Here I'll catch you up fast

Valvrave: Everyone minus Seda/B-Dubs: LOL WTF is this shit my sides are liberated
B-Dubs: This is dumb
Seda: *looks at the ban button next to my name*

JoJo: WRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Fate/Zero: Best character is about to join the fray

Darker then black: We didn't watch it last week

Stein's Gate: More time travel shenanigans

Valvrave: Everyone minus Seda/B-Dubs: LOL WTF is this shit my sides are liberated

Oh that Seda.

I dont feel welcome here

Here you go

DerrySpread.jpg

<3

Jintor

Do they still have deadly, deadly animals in the future, Jintor?

Yes, but as of today the Australian government has begun an initiative to stuff them into tiny balls and force them to battle for our amusement.

Canberra has already been destroyed by rampaging drop bears

I just finished watching all the filler except the half episode I skipped which maybe if I'm drunk I'll go back and finish. Time to sleep and wake up in time to get pokemon Y!

foxuzamaki

hajime no ippo episode 20
takamura makes up for
Ippo's weak ass match by going STRAIGHT BEAST MODE!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

He doesn't show up again, but his trainer and gym do. With a really really good fight. Lots of FEELS.

Seems accurate.

Valvrave sucks

Damn straight.

hajime no ippo episode 20
takamura makes up for
Ippo's weak ass match by going STRAIGHT BEAST MODE!

You haven't seen Takamura's straight beast mode yet, (spoiler for much later on)
wait until he win a fight with just his left arm. I'm not joking, he doesn't use his right arm at all and still manages a big KO in no time flat..
Oh I also forgot, he fights (more spoilers)
a BEAR and wins. Yes and an actual BEAR. In the woods. He gets a KO. No joke.

foxuzamaki

He doesn't show up again, but his trainer and gym do. With a really really good fight. Lots of FEELS.

Seems accurate.

Damn straight.

You haven't seen Takamura's straight beast mode yet, (spoiler for much later on)
wait until he win a fight with just his left arm. I'm not joking, he doesn't use his right arm at all and still manages a big KO in no time flat..
Oh I also forgot, he fights (more spoilers)
a BEAR and wins. Yes and an actual BEAR. In the woods. He gets a KO. No joke.

aww shit son

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
aww shit son

I'd like to point out that neither of those spoilers features either of Takamura's best fights (which are so good that I'm willing to call them the best fights in ALL of anime, bar none) or the straight up craziest shit he's ever done (which hasn't been animated yet).

Necrovex

Excited to name my Fennekin as Renamon! Yeaaaaaaah! Only an hour left until my Gamestop opens.

I'd like to point out that neither of those spoilers features either of Takamura's best fights (which are so good that I'm willing to call them the best fights in ALL of anime, bar none) or the straight up craziest shit he's ever done (which hasn't been animated yet).

Any idea if the new season will animate it?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Celebrating FLCL returning to Toonami soon with a Kanti avatar made my Neoriceisgood for a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom