• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
OK, that was kinda dumb but I like it much more when they use their heads to win instead of just assgrabbing powers from nowhere.

Mik317

There was a filler in which Naruto, (who by the way was transformed into a princess or Ino...for reasons, ends the episode by pissing. Ino and filler character 10334 only see a rainbow at first and think it's rain...but...it's not.

That was when I think I started reading the manga and the anime was dead to me.

Crocodile

Ok so Rangiku actually used her sword like she's supposed to.

Fight was fucking stupid though.

This arc has been shit aside from that one episode with awesome animation.

MikeMyers

Let's do this shit!

Our dear buddy Shard likes to tweet while watching Toonami. One day while watching Naruto he tweeted about how Hinata's voice actress was annoying. She saw the tweet, got bummed out and a whole slew of voice actors started dog piling on him. It was hilarious.

I wanna see this tweet.

Funny how he makes Hinata's VA upset.

MikeMyers

There was a filler in which Naruto, (who by the way was transformed into a princess or Ino...for reasons, ends the episode by pissing. Ino and filler character 10334 only see a rainbow at first and think it's rain...but...it's not.

That was when I think I started reading the manga and the anime was dead to me.

Oh yeah, I've seen that filler. With the Elvis-wannabe.

So I'm sharing a hotel room with a friend tonight and this dude is snoring like nobody's business.

I may be able to make all six hours because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom