• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rock Lee really should have been the main character.
He would have been in a completely different story though. One without Sharingan or Tailed-Beasts.
It would still have those things just we would get a better main character.
I hate how little attention Kishi gave to the supporting cast of Nartuo in part 2. Part 2 was completely different from Part 1. They're unrecognizable from each other.
Kishi recently gave them a big part in the manga.

Amikami

Banned
Man what happened to this sort of power. Last I checked, Lee was
Naruto/Sasuke's gundam lazer and shooting a Rasengan, which totally ruins the main idea of his character. All the rookies are so useless now :(.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ugh, hope I can stay up. Feeling more tired than usual, so I played some Lumines on Vita to get my brain going.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It's minor but we had no idea what the other one looked like pre timeskip where his hair part changed besides that really minor bit of trivia.

False, there was also an anime "animation error" where his other eye was visible (with the eyebrow curling the correct way).

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
One Piece
maQYk.gif

Seda

Yeah just let me know what name you want, goes in the same request fashion as tags, so might take a few days.

It's minor but we had no idea what the other one looked like pre timeskip where his hair part changed besides that really minor bit of trivia.

The crazy thing is they do the swirl on different ends of his eyebrows. I can see why he might cover one side.

He must be ashamed of being so asymmetrical.

Phalanx92

Man what happened to this sort of power. Last I checked, Lee was
Naruto/Sasuke's gundam lazer and shooting a Rasengan, which totally ruins the main idea of his character. All the rookies are so useless now :(.

Worst part of Shippuuden is Kishi forgetting the other rookies exist and leaving them behind to die to embrace his NaruxSasu fantasies :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom