• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
everyone died and nothing has changed
except Al's now in our world too
The end

Except Hughes only appears in like 5-6 chapters before his death in the manga (chapter 15) and it's just as emotional there as it is in Brotherhood (episode 10)

The only reason you say that is because you saw the 03 version first so by comparison it feels rushed

no, i'm saying that because the breakneck pace that Brotherhood has initially hurts the quality of these scenes. there's a reason people say they don't care about characters because they've barely been given screentime. the whole thing with Nina is emotional in Brotherhood not because you give much of a shit about Nina but because it's a horrific thing to do, whereas in 03 it's both.

This movie is so fucking stupid. How is this seriously the best ending they could come up with? They are living in Nazi-era Germany. And Winry is in another dimension. This is literally the opposite of a happy ending.

Mik317

I still think both series endings are shitty.

03's is crazy and dumb

Brotherhood's is neat and super happy.

I like both series tho..

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
...........wow, this movie was seriously worse than I remember. Seriously hope for Sacred Star of Milos in the future.

789shadow

Banned
This movie is so fucking stupid. How is this seriously the best ending they could come up with? They are living in Nazi-era Germany. And Winry is in another dimension. This is literally the opposite of a happy ending.
Welcome to Not FMA, where if it's a happy ending it must be bad writing or some shit.

no, i'm saying that because the breakneck pace that Brotherhood has initially hurts the quality of these scenes. there's a reason people say they don't care about characters because they've barely been given screentime.

Watching my bro and another IRL friend watch it live and still be blown away by it says other wise. The only people who seem to say that are people who saw 03 first.

In the end it doesn't matter because no one should watch 03 anime anyway, Brotherhood is just superior

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom