• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

van+damme+dancing_35c6de_4693947.gif

tumblr_mbc72yDJ721qz6z2wo1_400.gif

van-damme-splits-o.gif

tumblr_mzb174lbTl1qjyhpzo1_400.gif

Sorry for the GIF spam but I'm so happy to finally be done with QUALS! :) Talk about the weight of the world off your shoulders. This weekend should be pretty fun :)

On a side note I saw Tenumi came back. Glad to see things worked out on that end. Welcome back!

Also did Gucci really get banned again? Over anime? C'mon bro, you gotta know when to walk away for a bit :(

van+damme+dancing_35c6de_4693947.gif

tumblr_mbc72yDJ721qz6z2wo1_400.gif

van-damme-splits-o.gif

tumblr_mzb174lbTl1qjyhpzo1_400.gif

Sorry for the GIF spam but I'm so happy to finally be done with QUALS! :) Talk about the weight of the world off your shoulders. This weekend should be pretty fun :)

On a side note I saw Tenumi came back. Glad to see things worked out on that end. Welcome back!

Also did Gucci really get banned again? Over anime? C'mon bro, you gotta know when to walk away for a bit :(

When do you find out if you passed?

Raxus

Welcome back Crocodile!

Come. Grab a bucket of blood and enjoy Hellsing with us. We just finished the 'worst' episode of the series!*

*Raxus has not seen the full series and therefore his opinion is a bunch of hooey but it did get you hyped did it not?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Well if there is one anime to get banned over, it should be Akame Ga Kill!

Gucci must be made of teflon after getting all these bans and still not have gotten permed.

Didn't Novid get perma-banned over "My Sister Can't Be This Cute" or whatever it's called.

Crocodile

When do you find out if you passed?

Check my twitter :)

But basically, after spending hours asking you questions, they kick you out of the room and spend 20-30 minutes discussing how shit/non-shit you are and whether or not you passed.

Didn't Novid get perma-banned over "My Sister Can't Be This Cute" or whatever it's called.

I don't know anything about what that guy was like IRL but at a very minimum, his online persona had ISSUES. It would have happened someplace at sometime sooner or later.

Check my twitter :)

But basically, after spending hours asking you questions, they kick you out of the room and spend 20-30 minutes discussing how shit/non-shit you are and whether or not you passed.

I don't know anything about what that guy was like IRL but at a very minimum, his online persona had ISSUES. It would have happened someplace at sometime sooner or later.

See passed on twitter woo *celebrates by running through topic naked*

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yeah, that's definitely a figure you wouldn't want "normal" people to see.
That Dandy figure though, I wouldn't mind having that.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I don't have enough disposable income to buy pieces of plastic molded into people from my japanese animes that stand there & do nothing.

So far I have a bunch of Mecha figures with a dash of Metal Gear and Persona in there, but I seriously want to get this Ryuko figure (plus some other figures....), but then I'm gonna explain to my cousins who come visit why I've got barely clothed women proudly displayed on my shelf.

I saw this in the FigureGAF thread. I'd post it here but it might be too NSFW.

Excellent Honey Figure from Space Dandy

some choice quotes:

Whether you're looking for an eyeful of T or a seat full of A, Honey offers first-class service with a smile.

Let's move into the VIP section for a better look. What can I say, I'm her best customer.People travel across the cosmos for a glimpse of her zig-zag blonde hair and va-va-voom body. Me, I like to be close enough to look deep into her pearly-pink eyes. My god, they're full of stars!

The dangling threads on her too-tight top are one tug away from spilling the secrets of the galaxy. It must be this pursuit of knowledge that keeps Dandy coming back time and time again.

The male gaze will logically travel from her eyes to boobs to butt to legs. Connect the dots for a sexy S-shaped constellation. When our ancestors looked up at the stars, do you suppose they imagined beautiful blondes like Honey in them?

Don't tell anyone, but once you fill up your point card you can have the BooBies girls step on you.

Oh sure, her teardrop-shaped breasts are definitely enough to make a grown man cry. But the main attraction is the subtle bit of tummy pudge, a veritable spaceport to lay down your lonely heart.

And where would a bubbly sex bomb be without her duckface?

If Honey alone wasn't enough to satisfy she comes with a tray of cosmic treats. No joke, these miniatures represent the pinnacle of figure technology. Modeling tasty looking curves is par for the course. Modeling tasty looking food is the sign of a master.

ibeBu4jEFyHWvw.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
i've never been into figures; i've always felt that if i personally wanna buy something to admire on a shelf it could be a game or a blu-ray or something
This has been my line of logic as well. Again, I think it's due to not having a ton of money for games & such, so I'd much rather use the little money that I have on games that'll give me more enjoyment.

I mean, don't get me wrong, there's some REALLY cool looking ones out there (I'll link it once it appears, but there's one from Gurren Lagann that's awesome), but again, I just can't bring myself to spend the money that they're usually asking. Though I don't mind when they're bonuses in LEs & such.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh... oh wow.
Did someone get paid for this?

More than likely. I've done stuff like that once or twice. I should probably note I did it for clothing ads. It's easy money if you can get it, takes no effort. It's like writing a romance novel, they give you an outline and you just need to fill it in.

Jarate

Banned
More than likely. I've done stuff like that once or twice. It's easy money if you can get it, takes no effort. It's like writing a romance novel, they give you an outline and you just need to fill it in.

B-Dubs confirmed for Toonami viral advertiser

And his name is viral advertisement for Buffalo Wild Wings

Jarate

Banned
:lol

I wish. It was just a temp gig a friend got me for a couple of weeks. Can't say I'd do it again though.

Honestly, I thought of viral marketing for certain things that ive seen offers for. But im the least charismatic internet person on earth so i doubt anyone would want to hire me

Also, This thread is doomed to have one person banned at all times. It's part of the Toonami ritual

Honestly, I thought of viral marketing for certain things that ive seen offers for. But im the least charismatic internet person on earth so i doubt anyone would want to hire me

Also, This thread is doomed to have one person banned at all times. It's part of the Toonami ritual

someone must always be killed and devoured.

We had a good stretch where no one was banned

But the more regulars who join us the higher the odds someone will get banned

Jarate

Banned
Ive been going onto forums since I was like 10

so, am I cheating on the ESPN football forums with you guys?

Im 23 now ;-;, also I was a shitposter then and I'm a shitposter now. I'm one of the most dedicated shitposters on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom