• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
2nd Space Dandy OST coming out Oct. 8th, 43 tracks on 2 discs.

0ea0a15576cda59db200b6e86979a9a61410175455_full.jpg

Gorillaz

When it comes to anime I get a song here or there

But dandy this entire 2nd half has had an on point OST, its as good as bought

Squalor

I would have much preferred Destiny as a single player game with multiplayer component. I know they don't like the word MMO but that's how playing it feels like, and I don't think that's a good idea, especially if they want to also tell a story.
The writing is lacking. Activision and Bungie hyped up the plot, but the character and plot writing aren't anything special. Though, it's not as though I went into this expecting something great. It's the people who made Halo, after all.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
You know, it's funny how the first episode of One Piece aired on current Toonami had Donquixote Doflamingo.

Soulflarz

Banned
Random because its just getting to hilarious levels of overlapping my hobby.
The topic in my english class is your persona covering your true self. Its a class of 20 and almost everyone doesnt know how to answer in a book discussion but at every possible moment im throwing out terms like facing your true self and Carl Jung theories. Today we talked about what happens when life is meaningless and i went into a length explanation about hope and despair (danganronpa).

TL;DR Videogames are causing my teacher to constantly love my inputs/calling them inspiring and magnificent.

...its funny since my friends all know the real reason i know anything about the topic of persona/love using the word despair.
:p

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I suspected Tenumi would return though I am surprised that she is willing to return after all that has happened. Well, still, welcome back to the fore.

Squalor

Can somebody tell me how many arcs are between the end of Enies Lobby and
marineford
?
In the anime, there are 10 arcs between the end of the Enies Lobby arc and the start of the actual Marineford arc.

Five arcs are canon. Four arcs are filler. One arc is a manga cover story.

There is one full saga between the two arcs.

LOLDSFAN

It's the first one where everyone (except for some people on college campuses) had no problems getting into the game, which has to be a first for an MMO, right?

Lol this is true. We've had to notify our networking people here because we've gotten so many calls.

Hmm... so a Titan's real weakpoint is the lower back/upper butt. Interesting. And Adorable.

Woooooo!!! You're back from the dead!

KumaJG

In the anime, there 10 arcs between the end of the Enies Lobby arc and the start of the actual Marineford arc.

Five arcs are canon. Four arcs are filler. One arc is a manga cover story.

There is one full saga between the two arcs.

The dub is far behind o.o. I can't wait to hear
Brook
voice

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The dub is way behind o.o

It's catching up. At the end of the month it's starting Thriller Bark, the arc that follows Enies Lobby.

But yeah, that's what happens when another company tries their own "dub", that fails, then Funimation has to negotiate the rights. It took over a year to get the rights to Season 4 (Davy Back Fight to Water Seven).

KumaJG

It's catching up. At the end of the month it's starting Thriller Bark, the arc that follows Enies Lobby.

But yeah, that's what happens when another company tries their own "dub", that fails, then Funimation has to negotiate the rights. It took over a year to get the rights to Season 4 (Davy Back Fight to Water Seven).

That explain why I kept seeing the same One Piece dub episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom