• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 3 Most anticipated GC titles for '04

Since I already have Baten Kaitos, Donkey Konga, Paper Mario 2, and Pikmin 2, that gives me a little more leeway with the ol' list. Thus:

1) DONKEY KONG JUNGLE BEAT OMG OMG OMG (Japan)
2) Prime 2: Echoes
3) Geist

evil ways

If it's still coming out this year, then:

1. Resident Evil 4

That's about it, and maybe Metroid Prime 2, but I'll probably wait until a price drop.

ge-man

RE 4 if it makes it for 04

Pikmin 2

StarFox 2 (I've been dying for a new rail shooter since PDO)

I don't think Unity will make it this year, but it would be the next thing on the list if it was.

Memles

1. Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
2. Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
3. WWE Day of Reckoning/Pikmin 2 (One or the other)

I want Metroid, Papar Mario 2, and Baten Kaitos badly. I will probably get Dk Jungle beat, Prince of Persia 2, Star Fox, and Pikmin 2 eventually, but it all comes down to one game:

Fire Embem.

Buggy Loop

Gold Member
Assuming RE4 doesnt make it out this year

1- Metroid prime 2
2- Paper mario 2
3- Starfox 2 depending on how it turns out, or Baten Kaitos.

lordmrw

1. Metroid Prime 2
2. Resident Evil 4
3. Prince of Persia 2

I would have said Star Fox in PoP 2's place, but I've been playing the Sands of Time for the past week, and its absolutely incredible. Its actually motivated me to try and finish the Snes version again.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Paper Mario 2

Sort of want Pikmin 2 and MP 2. I'd put RE4 if it's this year. I want Unity and that crazy pinball game (Odama?). Are those next year too? Next year is far more impressive to me. Maybe there will be a Mario platformer announcement!

If Resident Evil 4 comes out this year then:

1. Resident Evil 4
2. Metroid Prime 2
3. Paper Mario 2

If Resident Evil 4 doesn't come out this year then:
1. Metroid Prime 2
2. Paper Mario 2
3. Pikmin 2

Li Mu Bai

Banned
Kobun Heat said:
Since I already have Baten Kaitos, Donkey Konga, Paper Mario 2, and Pikmin 2, that gives me a little more leeway with the ol' list. Thus:

1) DONKEY KONG JUNGLE BEAT OMG OMG OMG (Japan)
2) Prime 2: Echoes
3) Geist

Geist? You already have Baten Kaitos KH? I've heard various impressions regarding it, some claiming it to be better than even TOS. I have come to trust your impressions, though I must admit Geist surprises me. Care to elaborate on both?

Top Bottom