• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ToQGAF 2014 | Hanamichi! The Next Stop Is Imagination's Stage!

WarRock

Agreed. But that goes to action scenes in general nowadays. The fact that it is invading toku is worrying... going back to Kabuto-Faiz days or Showa is such a blast. Fourze was better than Gaim and Drive started between then, but if they keep that shaky cam and shitty cuts...

javadoze

Some more news from the ShurikenSentai tumblr.

The team mechs consist of: AkaNinja’s Shinobimaru (a humanoid mech), AoNinja’s Dragomaru (a dragon), KiNinja’s Dumpmaru (a dump truck), ShiroNinja’s Wanmaru (a dog), and MomoNinja’s Byunmaru (a train).

Yes, we have crazy mishmash mechs and Yellow's is called Dumpmaru.

This year is going to be something special.

Corgi

Banned

curious if its gonna be more like dairanger mech or magiranger mech in terms of formation.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
ALL THAT SCIENCE:

YTEHKp7.jpg

Type Technic ended up being the GOAT. Too bad I have a feeling it's gonna end up being barely used.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Some really shitty scans of the catalog came out on 2ch just now: confirms paon (a green elephant) and ufo zords. Id post them but you can barely make anything out...

Oh and confirms humanoid robots (that go in the middle) and the toy makes sounds (thank god they brought that back).

Slayven

Some really shitty scans of the catalog came out on 2ch just now: confirms paon (a green elephant) and ufo zords. Id post them but you can barely make anything out...

Oh and confirms humanoid robots (that go in the middle) and the toy makes sounds (thank god they brought that back).
I approve of all of this.

jwk94

According to a rumor, Koichi Sakamoto will be directing the first episode of Ninninger!

And, by extension, the person who directs the first episode is usually the series director. Happy to see him on again after Kyoryuger's action-y goodness (and shirt rip).

All of the pieces are falling into place for this series to be good. But the series writer is probably what's worrying me most at the moment.

The more shirt rips, the better! Also, that means good power rangers season and sentai season in the same year? When's the last time that happened? 2009? It's been five years since shinkenger and RPM ended!

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
The more shirt rips, the better! Also, that means good power rangers season and sentai season in the same year? When's the last time that happened? 2009? It's been five years since shinkenger and RPM ended!

dont count chickens and all that

Did we fall into a time slip? Since when is power rangers good?

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
I feel like white and pink might be sisters. The proposed actresses look a lot alike.

Some folks think they might be a family and the whole 2+3 thing is 2 parents and 3 kids. A lot of FUD being thrown around in the 2ch thread, though so who knows.

The only thing ppl found out today was they filmed at Koshigaya Lake Town today (fairly close to where I live, actually.)

WarRock

I am going to go out a limb and remember that this happened. And Watermelon too =P

But yeah, I feel you. Maybe we eventually get some cool transforming bikes again.

1a879e7f-s.jpg

Slayven

Some folks think they might be a family and the whole 2+3 thing is 2 parents and 3 kids. A lot of FUD being thrown around in the 2ch thread, though so who knows.

The only thing ppl found out today was they filmed at Koshigaya Lake Town today (fairly close to where I live, actually.)

Been a while since we had family rangers, unless you count Shinkenger.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
God, the way the PR fandom is reacting to that "Kids React to Power Rangers" video is both amazing and embarrassing. Watching adult fans get defensive over kids saying PR is cheesy is just...it's kinda wonderful. Never change, PR fandom.

WillyFive

God, the way the PR fandom is reacting to that "Kids React to Power Rangers" video is both amazing and embarrassing. Watching adult fans get defensive over kids saying PR is cheesy is just...it's kinda wonderful. Never change, PR fandom.

I'd personally appreciate them changing though.

Slayven

lets be honest MMPR was cheessy and dated from jump. Only the Disney years will age well.

shaowebb

ALL THAT SCIENCE:

YTEHKp7.jpg

Type Technic ended up being the GOAT. Too bad I have a feeling it's gonna end up being barely used.

Hmm...almost all of it is related to actual power generation stuff to. Hell even caustic is part of the water treatment used in mixed bed demineralization to treat water for safe use in boilers at power plants. Maybe they got ahold of a Babcock and Wilcox power generation manual and started cherry picking the index for words.

Good job Toei.

Top Bottom