• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ToQGAF 2014 | Hanamichi! The Next Stop Is Imagination's Stage!

jwk94

Korra fans got a better finale than us =/. Man, though. That Korra finale!

I DO, and most likely a lot of other people.

Hmm, you can have your legacy zeonizer as long as I get a Legacy Gold Zeo Staff.

B5Mmey-CAAAZV2G.jpg
Saw this guy today @daviddelautour I'll admit I fanboyed a little lol. Such a cool dude! Who recognizes this man? :)
https://twitter.com/Yoshistunts/status/545822326705500160

If only =(

Does it bother anyone else when the Rangers combine zords but they aren't all in one cockpit?

Corgi

Banned
Korra fans got a better finale than us =/. Man, though. That Korra finale!

Hmm, you can have your legacy zeonizer as long as I get a Legacy Gold Zeo Staff.

Saw this guy today @daviddelautour I'll admit I fanboyed a little lol. Such a cool dude! Who recognizes this man? :)
https://twitter.com/Yoshistunts/stat...22326705500160

If only =(

Does it bother anyone else when the Rangers combine zords but they aren't all in one cockpit?

not really. They rarely interact with each other in the same cockpit anyhow these days.

isny

napkin dispenser
not really. They rarely interact with each other in the same cockpit anyhow these days.

Thank god this changed in Kyoryuger. And lucky for Saban the Kyoryuger cockpit set will be easy as hell to recreate so he can, ya know, film new footage (how else are they going to explain away not using all of the rangers...)

Corgi

Banned
I did like the new cockpit used for samurai. Even the super mode and weapons didn't look too bad. Shame they never really got much use outside of there, but at least they had the budget for shogun mode to finish the fight.

jwk94

Man, if there's one thing I loved about Jungle Fury, it's the Masters.

They have a bit of interaction in ToQger.

I did like the new cockpit used for samurai. Even the super mode and weapons didn't look too bad. Shame they never really got much use outside of there, but at least they had the budget for shogun mode to finish the fight.
The Samurai cockpit was glorious. So much better than the Shinken cockpit. Actually, quite a bit of the original elements in Samurai were better than Shinken's stuff.

WillyFive

Hey, Chiaki was cool, I liked him. Actually, I liked all the Rangers from Shinkenger.

I agree that Chiaki didn't deserve that Zord though, that was BS.

KingDirk

So I've gotten through all of HaroRangers' subs of Carranger, fiending for a new Sentai. Do I go Kakuranger, Jetman, or...? Only other sentai I've watched are Gokaiger and Kyoryuger.

Tenumi

Banned
So I've gotten through all of HaroRangers' subs of Carranger, fiending for a new Sentai. Do I go Kakuranger, Jetman, or...? Only other sentai I've watched are Gokaiger and Kyoryuger.

I don't know too much on Kakuranger because I haven't watched it, but I have watched Jetman (Third I seen after Gokaiger/Go-Busters). I absolutely loved it.

WarRock

My problem with him is that, so far, he is competing with Ryunosuke for the spotlight every other episode, while the girls get nothing.

And all of his episodes are basically he getting good at something for no reason besides other characters saying he got pretty good at it off screen or something. It's annoying.

Started Kakuranger since I'm having some problems getting the rest of Shinken episodes and OH BOY. This is good. Jiraiya is awesome (and I just had watched the Shinken Brown episode, too, lol). Mech fights are way better than recent stuff! Why don't they use those wider shots anymore?

KingDirk

Thirded, one of the best modern sentais.

Kakuranger is also very good if you're in the mood for 90s stuff KingDaniel.

I realized I had Kakuranger already downloaded so I started that while Jetman/Geki download.

Holy moly, 2 eps in and Kakuranger may be even more bonkers than Carranger.

Pluto

You're downloading Geki, awesome! I hope you'll enjoy it when you start watching.

BTW, which subs are you getting? I like Geki-Senshi's, they come with two scripts, one keeping japanese terms and one translating them (Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger vs. Beast-Fist Fighters Wildranger for example)

KingDirk

You're downloading Geki, awesome! I hope you'll enjoy it when you start watching.

BTW, which subs are you getting? I like Geki-Senshi's, they come with two scripts, one keeping japanese terms and one translating them (Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger vs. Beast-Fist Fighters Wildranger for example)

Geki-Senshi. You don't know what a relief it is right now to see non-TVN options for these.

Geki-Senshi's are just scrubs so they're very far from perfect, but they'll be easier on the eyes than Nihon of course.

Pluto

Geki-Senshi's are just scrubs so they're very far from perfect, but they'll be easier on the eyes than Nihon of course.
I don't speak japanese so I wouldn't know how good the translations are but I like simple subs without effects although I don't have a problem watching TVN subs if nothing else is available.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
If only they would dub SOMETHING. It's been weeks since they finished Abaranger.

Wouldn't it be nice if they were working on something that didn't have any good sub options available and isn't a Sentai or Rider show? That would be interesting...

(They're also doing a Sentai project as well, by the way. Something that hasn't been subbed at all yet.)

WarRock

Wouldn't it be nice if they were working on something that didn't have any good sub options available and isn't a Sentai or Rider show? That would be interesting...

(They're also doing a Sentai project as well, by the way. Something that hasn't been subbed at all yet.)
Oh, this is interesting. Hoping for Metal Heroes or something else other than Toei/Tsuburaya.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Oh, this is interesting. Hoping for Metal Heroes or something else other than Toei/Tsuburaya.

Sorry, I didn't mean to get your hopes up. I guess I can go ahead and say this one since it's not actually a secret. It's PGSM. They released the first episode back in July and they're back on it now.

javadoze

My problem with him is that, so far, he is competing with Ryunosuke for the spotlight every other episode, while the girls get nothing.

And all of his episodes are basically he getting good at something for no reason besides other characters saying he got pretty good at it off screen or something. It's annoying.

Started Kakuranger since I'm having some problems getting the rest of Shinken episodes and OH BOY. This is good. Jiraiya is awesome (and I just had watched the Shinken Brown episode, too, lol). Mech fights are way better than recent stuff! Why don't they use those wider shots anymore?

The mech fights are pretty awesome for Kakuranger. Especially adding onto the fact that each of them has a humanoid mech which allows for more interesting fights..

jwk94

Hey guys, I'm catching up on my ToQ and Drive. What ToQ episode was it where I think they formed the last mecha and Gold made some mysterious deal with Schwartz? As for Drive....I think he got some tire change that made him look like a truck? It was the episode where the lady in the white coat joins the team.

Hey guys, I'm catching up on my ToQ and Drive. What ToQ episode was it where I think they formed the last mecha and Gold made some mysterious deal with Schwartz? As for Drive....I think he got some tire change that made him look like a truck? It was the episode where the lady in the white coat joins the team.

Are we watching the same show?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Gaim Baron/Zangetsu V-Cinema spoilers from the latest scans:

Two new Riders, Eden and Hades. Eden uses the Taboo lock seed, Hades uses Ryouma's Dragonfruit Energy lock seed. Also a new form based on Watermelon Arms for Zangetsu (Melon Defender gets a FUCKING GATLING GUN attached to it), and Baron gets a form using the Taboo lock seed.

WillyFive

ToQ 35 and Drive 6

Top Bottom