• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ToQGAF 2014 | Hanamichi! The Next Stop Is Imagination's Stage!

shaowebb

Up to Drive 11 now and nearly finished with Faiz (on the final 10). Been a good run so far. Gonna go back in on Kuuga after this since I had started it a year ago and the stream app I was using was removed. My lunch breaks were sadder for that...

Anyhow that means after I begin Kuuga I will only have Ryuki, and Kiva left. I'm seriously considering living Ryuki for last since this whole thing started by me watching the Kamen Rider Dragon Knight series one year. Favorite Riders so far.

Skull
OOO's
Den O
Birth (Date Akira)
Chalice
Zeronos
Baron
Bravo
Decade
Zabee

Once I finish Hesei then I guess its off to the Showa Era with me.

WarRock

Gaim Baron/Zangetsu V-Cinema spoilers from the latest scans:

Two new Riders, Eden and Hades. Eden uses the Taboo lock seed, Hades uses Ryouma's Dragonfruit Energy lock seed. Also a new form based on Watermelon Arms for Zangetsu (Melon Defender gets a FUCKING GATLING GUN attached to it), and Baron gets a form using the Taboo lock seed.
This is getting way out of hand. I love it.

NeonZ

An interesting bit about Kotaro is that he's listed as "Black" in the scan and is also wearing an all Black outfit like in the Decade episodes. However, a picture of a battle shows RX. So, we might get two Kotaros again.

vareon

I find Drive's enemies really interesting. They don't seem to be the ruling, overlord-ish type. Almost equal with each other to the point of calling MoTW friends instead.

isny

napkin dispenser
Dino Charge stuff showed up in stores today in Ontario (Toys R Us)

Morpher, sword, megazord and various smaller dinosaurs. It's all way too tiny, unfortunately. At least the Super Megaforce keys and morpher were quite close to adult size. The Dino Charge stuff isn't even trying, the gun and sword looked like they were built for five year olds.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Sasuke what are you doing

Sasuke stop

e4OWy3h.png

WarRock

Kakuranger has the weirdest trivia:

Around now, or maybe in one of the later fight scenes, you may notice that Bakeneko's monster form is inexplicably wearing pants with "hustler" written down the leg. This is because the woman voicing Bakeneko and playing her human form wasn't an actress, but instead a celebrity famous primarily for her skill at playing pool.

isny

napkin dispenser
So secret mission was pretty cool. I'm surprised at how many extra shorts we're getting. They really must be filming non-stop to be able to come up with so much footage.

Started on Rider W. So far so good. Drive was my first, not counting the various VS Sentai movies, but looking to go back and watch some more Rider with the lack of good Sentai (ToQ, ugh, more Kyoryuger please...)

Midonin

A little tidbit of info about Ninninger was revealed that shakes up the group dynamics a little bit. Shiro Ninger is Aka Ninger's little sister.

NeonZ

It was cringeworthy, it is like they never updated their software or computers after Gaoranger.

They've had better CG before. Look at the Wizard Dragon in Wizard. Not great or anything, but certainly better than this. The main issue here is that there's way too much CG, dropping the quality of everything.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Those kids got a 3ds emulator working on an n64 but only have a 3rd party controller womp waah

That might just beat "button mashing Final Fantasy VIII" in Charlie's Angels as "worst portrayal of video games in other media". But still not as bad as "Prince of Persia leads to secret files" in Life.

Should have been the end credits sequence for the final episode.

Even for stupid comedy bits, Orion still gets the shaft. No wonder Cameron Jebo is pissed.

vareon

Wow, someone at Bandai (Kenji Ando I think) didn't forget about Kamen Rider Poseidon and designed an SIC for him. Looks cool.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
That might just beat "button mashing Final Fantasy VIII" in Charlie's Angels as "worst portrayal of video games in other media". But still not as bad as "Prince of Persia leads to secret files" in Life.

I always thought that was CSI

isny

napkin dispenser
I hope someone (besides TVN) subs the Toei Hero Next movie. Kind of want to see that more than the Toqger crossover

I'm sure OT will. They've subbed everything Sentai for awhile now.

edit: wait, this came out in July and it hasn't been subbed yet? nm my assumption then, darn

Top Bottom