• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ToQGAF 2014 | Hanamichi! The Next Stop Is Imagination's Stage!

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Too bad the last Movie Exclusive Rider is just Black Lemon Raiment Gaim. We'll be seeing Donguri/Durian Gaim though which is neat.

The silver Rider that the movie guy Lapis uses has a really feminine design, I'm wondering if they'll end up re-using it in the show as one Mai might end up with?

Zynx

So Gaim. Let's talk hypothetically about who gets the god fruit in a scenario that's conductive to the survival of the human race.

Kouta, despite being the protag and getting all the Rider toys, is not a good candidate, being the super idiot that he is. He's the type of power figure Micchy would love to have around, except for some reason the super slick manipulative kid has lost all sense of subtlety lately when trying to control his "friend". Actually, if we ignore potential new characters, Kaito is probably the best choice. Sure, he talks all about the strong preying on the weak, but he also encourages those around him to become strong, and now we have repeated instances of him doing so. His envisioned world might involve everyone being strong to some degree, so that they can all defend themselves from predators.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
damn, sid got sent out like the bitch he is. i almost feel bad for him as anticlimactic as it was

LostAnkh

damn, sid got sent out like the bitch he is. i almost feel bad for him as anticlimactic as it was
Yeah, they cut out the big butcher sword from one of the scans. I would've liked to see a longer fighter and find out more about his character, even if it was a little late.

Tzmhero

So JDF got Saban to change the Silver Stripe and morpher on his belt to green.

The pic he posted looked like an obvious photoshop. They would have to go in and digitally re-edit the helmet and morpher every time you saw him which isn't going to happen.

WillyFive

Got caught up with Imagination's Abaranger, including the movie. Gem of a show. Great and original characters, good sense of humor, CGI of the quality of today's shows (and sometimes surpassing them), and Ramirez had a part in the movie.

WarRock

Wowa, looks like my account got approved in record time =)

Just wanted to make sure my first post in the toku thread! I always lurked around here, the manga and fighting games threads ('sup Rexxx).

Gaim 31 was the best Rider episode since Fourze aired, and Takatora doesn't even knows what Micchy is up to yet.

WillyFive

Just wanted to make sure my first post in the toku thread! I always lurked around here, the manga and fighting games threads ('sup Rexxx).

Gaim 31 was the best Rider episode since Fourze aired, and Takatora doesn't even knows what Micchy is up to yet.

Welcome to the club!

iXutsdHRQtti6.gif

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

One by one our numbers grow. Welcome.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Well, that was certainly an interesting way to handle writing out a character...

Bye Ryouma ;(

Welcome, welcome! Enjoy fruits & trains with us! We're glad to have you!

Slayven

Welcome

vareon

And now the 2+ months wait for my Figuarts Baron. Kachidoki is preordered, but I'm not too sure on Kiwami...particularly his cape.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder for all newcomers to watch Kamen Rider W if you haven't.

Voror

And now the 2+ months wait for my Figuarts Baron. Kachidoki is preordered, but I'm not too sure on Kiwami...particularly his cape.

Wait, are Baron and Gaim out now? The only place I've ever gotten them is Amazon, and I haven't seen them pop up yet. Been waiting for Zangetsu especially.

I see there's a new group subbing Goranger.
Any word on the quality?

Word is they're paying someone to sub it and they're trying to do it as fast as possible, so while nobody really knows who it is doing the translations, those details make me suspect.

Pluto

Word is they're paying someone to sub it and they're trying to do it as fast as possible, so while nobody really knows who it is doing the translations, those details make me suspect.
Why? Paying a translator is no big deal, it happens all the time because it's an actual job, not all translations are done by fans. Trying to do it fast is understandable because the series has 84 episodes.

That doesn't mean it has to be a good translation but it doesn't make me suspect at all.

Why? Paying a translator is no big deal, it happens all the time because it's an actual job, not all translations are done by fans. Trying to do it fast is understandable because the series has 84 episodes.

That doesn't mean it has to be a good translation but it doesn't make me suspect at all.

Well just that nobody knows who the translator is and if they're any good or if they even know enough about to show to do a good job.

Top Bottom