• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ToQGAF 2014 | Hanamichi! The Next Stop Is Imagination's Stage!

jwk94

From Super Megaforce:

10494799_10152269440496687_8028530390823855735_n.jpg

so....does anybody know where I can find that jacket?

Defuser

Kyoryuger : 100 years after

Uppy is easily the best part of this movie with his flamboyant personality,I can tell his actor have a blast doing this personality. This movie establish what happen to the previous Kyoryugers which is especially sad for Nobuharu since it was his sister's descendent that succeeded him which means Nobuharu died alone :(

It's amazing how a change of hairstyle make 'Daigo' look so timid or plain.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"

Uppy is easily the best part of this movie with his flamboyant personality,I can tell his actor have a blast doing this personality. This movie establish what happen to the previous Kyoryugers which is especially sad for Nobuharu since it was his sister's descendent that succeeded him which means Nobuharu died alone :(

wait, it establishes what happened to the others? all i remember hearing about is daigo, amy, and souji

Pluto

This movie establish what happen to the previous Kyoryugers which is especially sad for Nobuharu since it was his sister's descendent that succeeded him which means Nobuharu died alone :(
No it doesn't, he could have had children and even if he did not, that doesn't mean he died alone, you're really jumping to conclusions here.

That wasn't the hairstyle, that was primarily acting, he completely changed his facial expressions, tone of voice and body language (which wasn't hard because Daigo was very over the top).

WillyFive

Not necessarily.

Out of all the Beast Batteries she had with her stuff; Nossan's batteries were the only one she had from the original team. And despite having her memories wiped by Athreban, she still knew who the blue ones belonged to.

ibgTZRRHsavme5.gif

Nossan and Candeleria must have been close during his lifetime if she had his Beast Batteries and not the ones from the other 5.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Yeah you didn't see him reaching for it through the car window?

Edit:

Apparently he finds time to use the Black Dino Ranger powers too.

There's going to be a lot of Tommy fellatio isn't there?
*sighs* As if this season didn't suck enough already.

I really do hate the MMPR fans... they're just as bad as the people that cry about Transformers or Pokemon sucking after the first iteration.

javadoze

So does the whole "true color" thing in the Kyoryuger Returns special mean that the all of the kyoryugers can technically turn into any color (the only reason being that they won't be as powerful as if they were using their "true color")?

WillyFive

So does the whole "true color" thing in the Kyoryuger Returns special mean that the all of the kyoryugers can technically turn into any color (the only reason being that they won't be as powerful as if they were using their "true color")?

Seems like it. They even have numbers this time around, like ToQger.

jwk94

So I've been watching Dollhouse for the last...few hours and I guess I missed a fight between PR fans? From what I've gathered, people are mad that some people are anti-JDF. Honestly, I really don't get the anti-JDF crew. Sure we get too much Tommy praise, but lord it's like everything he does is a negative. I've never seen so much negativity centered around one guy before.

Fun episode, but unimportant.

Awesome! Thanks.

Battride War week 1 sales: 128,659
Battride War 2 week 1 sales: 62,649

So much for that series. :looooooool

Sad on one end because I live the series. Happy on the other because now they gotta go back to Climax Heroes! #TripleDaGodExplainsSomethingElseAboutKamenRiderFightersReallySoon

And loved 100 Years After. Just goodness all around. I miss that team so much!

Defuser

Gaim 37
Kaito in wondersoccer-land.

Man I'm sick of this tie-ins, hopefully this will be the last tie-in. Next week preview shows one of the most predicable thing ages ago that Micchy would do when he turned evil and that is to kidnap Mai.

NeonZ

They really mishandled two in general. It's like they wanted to kill it, considering the lack of new playable characters and odd focus (I really don't think movies are that big considering how most merchandising sidelines them...).

NeonZ

They could have thrown Kikaider in there for some cross promotion.

Or just completed the moveset of all those secondary Riders that are already in the game but unplayable. As far as guests go, they went with the Abarenbo Shogun main character, which is just odd. I kind of get what they were thinking (OOO Wonderful is the second most successful Rider movie, only behind All Riders vs Dai-Shocker, so including the Shogun could raise sales), but I don't think the Abarenbo Shogun audience would buy an action game...

Pluto

So I've been watching Dollhouse for the last...few hours and I guess I missed a fight between PR fans? From what I've gathered, people are mad that some people are anti-JDF. Honestly, I really don't get the anti-JDF crew. Sure we get too much Tommy praise, but lord it's like everything he does is a negative. I've never seen so much negativity centered around one guy before.
I think the problem is that he has an ego as big as Rita's moon palace and that he shows it. His attitude is off putting, other former rangers come across like "Hey, I was the [insert color] ranger, nice to meet you, let me pose with you and some of my former co-stars!", JDF is all "Of course you remember me, I'm the green ranger, fuck yeah! I'm awesome, look at me! Look! LOOOOOK!!!!"

I think the problem is that he has an ego as big as Rita's moon palace and that he shows it. His attitude is off putting, other former rangers come across like "Hey, I was the [insert color] ranger, nice to meet you, let me pose with you and some of my former co-stars!", JDF is all "Of course you remember me, I'm the green ranger, fuck yeah! I'm awesome, look at me! Look! LOOOOOK!!!!"

While JDF is acting more and more irrational every time I see him, he's not the only former Ranger who's attitude is totally off putting...

Kj150A6.jpg

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
While JDF is acting more and more irrational every time I see him, he's not the only former Ranger who's attitude is totally off putting...

Kj150A6.jpg

Who's that?

Let's not forget about Samuell Benta (Operation Overdrive Black) stealing the banner that was meant to be auctioned off for charity.
By the way, a black guy was OO Black. I'm surprised Disney did that again.

drizzle

Axel Hertz

I always thought that to be the case, as Yayoi turned into Violet even before she didn't really believe to be worthy of one.

Yeah, bummer.

I'm playing a lot of BW2 right now and I do like it, but it does feel like a half-step as opposed to a full sequel. The movie focus is interesting, but it's not hooking me that much.

I'm really hoping that if they decide to carry on with the series, they give 8ing more time to develop BW3. Maybe get a few guys to do KR Climax Drive for Vita/PS3/Wii U in the interim.

Oh right, I have heard she's on a crusade to showcase how much of a cheapskate Saban is or something. Even though that seems to be fairly common knowledge at this point.

She's just a loudmouth though. She has these interviews and she never lets anyone talk. She just yaps on and on and on...

She acts like she was super important too. She didn't even get two seasons into the show before abruptly leaving it for the superior Tanya.

But yeah, being annoying as hell in real life and I don't even know her in person doesn't help.

jwk94

Honestly, I struggle to remember who aisha was. Like you said she was in mmpr, but what did she do besides go to Africa and give up her power?

Top Bottom