• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ToQGAF 2014 | Hanamichi! The Next Stop Is Imagination's Stage!

789shadow

Banned
ToQger 22

Things are finally happening!
Sounds like Grita will be the main villain for a while. I figured she would but I didn't see her EATING Z.
That last scene made it really obvious that the ToQgers are kids in adult bodies. The darkness overtaking their town right as the festival was happening.
There is no way Z went out like that. He's either still the Big Bad or he's ToQ #0

jwk94

Unless Melody is just having some fun, the Queen might be back for something in the Super Megaforce finale.

BtvtlVhCYAEPEIP.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/RangerCrew/status/494249810937905154

javadoze

ToQger 22

I love how oddly enthusiastic General Schwartz gets when he hijacks ToQ-Oh. Also, I totally called how
Gritta was going to be the true villain of the show.

While this show still has its problems, it's improving.

KingDirk

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ArkJPvdjl9Y/T8SbgxF9KfI/AAAAAAAAReM/I0Mm4WKL38E/s400/o0800064411997090762.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Oh man was that an amazing episode. That JK essentially fell into being a Nazi SUPER-QUICK cracked me up so much.

Also, I've been remiss in passing along a request from my fiancee. In the episode of Gaim where Ryouma's crew found out about Sagara and Sagara gave them the secret if the Fruit of Knowledge, my fiancee joked that Sagara would be all like 'Bitch, I'm a hologram' before fading out...and then he totally hologrammed out. Could somebody make a gif of that moment with that line? We both love DJ Sagara much more than we should.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Dunno how much you guys are into toku related manga, but there's a 1 volume short story out from the creator of Berserk called Giganto Makhia that is def worth a read. (the full volume just came out in stores yesterday).

LostAnkh

In some what Toku related news, Shu Watanabe (Eiji from Kamen Rider OOO) and Ayame Misaki (Escape from Go-Busters) are cast in the live-action Attack on Titan movie.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2014/07/29/live-action-attack-on-titan-cast-announced

Dunno how much you guys are into toku related manga, but there's a 1 volume short story out from the creator of Berserk called Giganto Makhia that is def worth a read. (the full volume just came out in stores yesterday).
Whew, now he can get back to Berserk.

vareon

A self-contained story of 1 volume? Now this is worth hunting for.

WarRock

Did not know it was toku related! Now to find it here...

KingDirk

So I've watched Gokaiger and Kyoruger, what's next? Couldn't get into Go-Busters or whatever the in-between one was called, and I made the mistake of starting Carranger with my fiancee and now I can only watch it with her.

ReiGun

So I've watched Gokaiger and Kyoruger, what's next? Couldn't get into Go-Busters or whatever the in-between one was called, and I made the mistake of starting Carranger with my fiancee and now I can only watch it with her.

Give Shinkenger a go.

Shinkenger. Then I'd probably go all the way back to Hurricanger. Dekaranger and Gekiranger have solid parts, but Geki in particular has early Jan to get through.

Pluto

Jetman, Dairanger, Kakuranger, Megaranger, GoGo V, Timeranger, Hurricanger, Dekaranger, Magiranger and Gekiranger are the ones I enjoyed the most.

Gekiranger is my absolute favorite, early Jan is a little bit annoying and you have to get used to him but the series is awesome, it's also one of the few modern sentais to have a bunch of human looking villains and not just a collection of rubber suits.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Shh. Toei might be listening.

But then again, for all we know, a sports-themed rider will end up being a serious show written by Hideaki Anno.

nope yoshiyuki tomino. and it has to have a lot of kids around too

Top Bottom