• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Torchlight II |OT| Good things come to those who wait

Riggs

Banned
After being massively disappointed by D3 I now had BL2 to fill that loot void. Plus TL2 in a few hours?

So much damn loot to be had!!! Times are good indeed.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Steam is downloading a new patch. Wonder what it does.

4STIZ.jpg

Recall

Is it normal for pre loaded games to display that the download is paused once it seeminlgy finishes downloading?

derFeef

Hm, linking the accounts does not seem to work anymore
After logging in with Steam: "Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found."

edit: worked after a few tries!

What was disappointing?

I'm not feeling the humour, references/appeals to Reddit just don't make me laugh.

Which means, I couldn't care for the characters and their yapping.

So far there haven't been that many missions, just one or two that progress the story. Feels very linear in comparison to the first.

Edit: I've played 7 hours, it will probably get better but I'm just not feeling it.

Shoogoo

I'm not feeling the humour, references/appeals to Reddit just don't make me laugh.

So far there haven't been that many missions, just one or two that progress the story. Feels very linear in comparison to the first.

Edit: I've played 7 hours, it will probably get better but I'm just not feeling it.

Thanks for the short opinion.

We'll be 7 friends ready to play TL2 tonight, for only 6 spots. Loads of fun ahead D:

I guess we could split

Shoogoo

If my PC can run TL on maximum settings, will it be the same with TL2 or is it heavier?

The waiting is draining my energy D:

sazzy

So I might be changing my first class from embermage to outlander.

Mage class is pretty standard fire/ice/lightning skills. Doesn't seem too interesting.

I thought you were talking about Torchlight II before I saw the posts above this and almost freaked, hahahaha.

I love Borderlands 2, but I don't like the humor at all other than a couple of parts.

OK, I'll buy then. However, I'm not going to buy until I have the money from all three people. PM me if you want in and I'll send you my PayPal address. It will be $15 per plus please send as a gift/cover the fees if applicable.

1. gregor7777 (paid)
  2. Torraz (paid)
  3. xyla (paid)
  4. Krauser Kat (waiting on payment)

Shaneus

How many hours left? I can't do these stupid time conversions :/

Edit: 5 hours? Fuuuuuuu... (pronounced "foo"). Sucks for Australians.

Torraz

OK, I'll buy then. However, I'm not going to buy until I have the money from all three people. PM me if you want in and I'll send you my PayPal address. It will be $15 per plus please send as a gift/cover the fees if applicable.

1. gregor7777
  2. Torraz
  3. xyla?
  4. OPEN

Sent.

Ledsen

Do you have to actively organize multi sessions in this or can you just put out a "beacon" like on the 360 so people in your friends list can see it and join your game?

Sent Pm for the 4pack. Im down for this if its around 15 even though im balls deep into BL2 my main co-op partner in that also has TL2.

zulux21

Ow. I hurt my right hand yesterday. I'll have to play TL2 in pain.

It'll be worth it.

this seems to be a dangerous game... not only did I not manage to sleep but count me in the hurt hand club.... just burned my middle finger on my left hand while cooking pizza lol... already have a nice blister on my finger tip ><;

I thought you were talking about Torchlight II before I saw the posts above this and almost freaked, hahahaha.

I love Borderlands 2, but I don't like the humor at all other than a couple of parts.

I'm thoroughly bored by it. Linear mission structure, go here, come back, here's another mission in the same area. Doesn't even give you the decency to provide a vehicle in some areas.

8 hours in.

Torchlight 2 can't arrive soon enough in my opinion.

zulux21

Pretty please?

TL2 spec wise on steam says it needs a bit more power to run, but still nothing that serious.

TL2
Processor: x86-compatible 1.4GHz or faster processor
Memory: 1GB System RAM
Hard Disk Space: 1.2GB free space (subject to change)
Video Card: DirectX compatible 3D graphics card with at least 256MB of addressable memory.
DirectX®: 9.0c

TL1
Processor: x86-compatible 800MHz processor
Memory: 512MB
Graphics: DirectX-compatible 3D graphics with at least 64MB of addressable memory (such as an ATI Radeon 7200, NVIDIA GeForce 2, or Intel GMA 950)
DirectX®: 9.0c
Hard Drive: 400MB

on a different note Torchlight 2 is currently the top seller on steam again surpassing borderlands 2 again lol

Dakota47

Just bought TLII and pre-loading now. Got the whole day off tomorrow, so I can spend some serious time with the game. Really looking forward to it.

Top Bottom