• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Torchlight II |OT| Good things come to those who wait

Kalnos

Banned
Is account linking not working for anyone else? After I log into Steam it bounces me back to the Runic site with this error:

"Looks like something went wrong. Please try again or contact support for assistance."

That happened to me last night when I tried but it was working this morning. It's bizarre.

TxdoHawk

Real quick cross-thread plug, before launch turns this thread into a tidal wave:

Metalmurphy has graciously donated me some time on the SteamGAF Twitch.tv channel. I'll be on after work (6:30 PM EST) streaming TL2. It'll be a passworded internet game, and I'll be dropping the details at that time in case anyone else wants to hop on and play. The stream channel is at http://www.twitch.tv/SteamGAF/ and here's the thread about the channel, if you are so inclined. Hope to see some of you online!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
so much loot lol

M5gzs.jpg

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Some regions already unlocked it? I guess there is no way to abuse other regions to unlock the game early.

Is account linking not working for anyone else? After I log into Steam it bounces me back to the Runic site with this error:

"Looks like something went wrong. Please try again or contact support for assistance."

It took me like 10 tries over 3 browsers, but it finally worked.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I think runic is having issues right now, I can't login to my account in the game. Happened last night too. They better fix it within the hour

Only need to login for online though, completely playable in single player thank god

I think runic is having issues right now, I can't login to my account in the game. Happened last night too. They better fix it within the hour

Only need to login for online though, completely playable in single player thank god

glad they are unlocking the game in 1 hour so they can be up to hear our complaints.

Wilsongt

My clicking finger is ready to go for this evening. Got somewhat burned out on Diablo 3, and am ready to get back into Torchlight II after the beta.

Sajjaja

Ugh... stuck in the library having to study with a group for my Macroeconomics quiz.... =/ It's so close... but so far....

35 minutes, ladies and gentlemen. I've had this pre-ordered for ages, glad to see it's getting released at last (even if it's in the shadow of Borderlands 2, which due to Green Man Gaming's incompetence when it comes to actual boxes it seems that I won't be getting my £8 copy for a while). Hype train go!

Dinosur

I have one (maybe two) slots open on a 4 pack I bought already (US). Had enough friends originally but now they're all "boo hoo Borderlands."

Top Bottom