• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Torchlight II |OT| Good things come to those who wait

IT IS ALIVE!

uHBgi.jpg

Crap, I guess when I tied my Runic account to my Steam account this morning it didn't work correctly. No online for me because the website is down.

MasterShotgun

brazen editing lynx
I'm in! And already dat music.

What difficulty setting do you guys recommend for a good mix of fun, but hopefully not cheap, challenge?

I've heard that Veteran is the best one for people who have played other games in the same genre. That's the one I'm going for. If you're a newbie, then go for Normal.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Welp..... fuck.

Game didn't want to play nice with D3doverrider, kept crashing on startup, so I turned it off.
Enabled ingame vsync and somehow that gives me the same symptoms, crashes on startup.

How on earth can I disable vsync now if the game won't start? I need to find some config file..... sigh fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jørdan

So I tried restarting Steam, logging out and back in, verifying the cache and just started to redownload the game after uninstalling:

16WYu

My connection is fine, everything else can be accessed on Steam :/

scaffa

Had to redownloadthe game here, got the same error. It seemed like it got stuck at the updating proces.

Game seems to work now. Setting up direct x and no error.

Stoof

Choosing Engi for my first character. I had to instantly pick ferret for my pet because it has aviator goggles.

Jørdan

Had to redownloadthe game here, got the same error. It seemed like it got stuck at the updating proces.

Game seems to work now. Setting up direct x and no error.

Great, I'm downloading again now, hopefully it will work too. Thanks and happy gaming :)

Santiako

Borderlands 2 has me completely hooked, so I'll wait a couple of days to play this, also helps me to avoid the launch chaos.

gotee12

"You, uh, new recruit?"
"You, uh, new recruit?"
"You, uh, new recruit?"
"You, uh, new recruit?"
"You, uh, new recruit?"

It's the new arrow to the knee
KuGsj.gif

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Rebinding keys seems broken. Tried rebinding the secondary inventory key to my mouse and neither it or the default key works until I unbind it.

Top Bottom