• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Torchlight II |OT| Good things come to those who wait

Okay so when is the game going to be released? Kinda mad since I took the morning off today (completely unrelated to torchlight 2 though), and was looking forward to playing it

Saprol

Okay so when is the game going to be released? Kinda mad since I took the morning off today (completely unrelated to torchlight 2 though), and was looking forward to playing it

About 25 minutes.

I need to study a bit for a quiz though. :( Maybe I'll try starting up the game in my 2nd lecture.

bounchfx

Find the game in your library and hit preload? It doesn't do it automaticially. If tried already, not sure what else you can do.

yeah... I've tried that a few times.

trying to cancel the preload now and start from scratch if it did anything behind the scenes, hopefully it works. can't wait to play.

I got 4-packs for me and family/friends, but one of them his friend gifted him a copy so I have one extra (may be two, I will know later when the other get back from school if they still want a copy). I am in the US.

Do note that the multiplayer will be using Runic's own system and not Steamworks. Sign up to a Runic account here and link your Runic account to your Steam account before the game unlocks and the server inevitably falls over.

Moobabe

I really hope the games as good as these reviews make it out to be, but they also give me the impression that half the reason the reviewers are praising it is due to being bitter about Diablo III. As someone who has no issues with RMAH or Always online, we'll see.

Walker has been pretty good about his "dislike" of D3. If you back and read a couple of his opinions on it then his piece on TL2 is a lot more impressive, rather than "RMAH sucked therefore D3 was bad."

Shoogoo

I sent my friend a copy of TLII through steam trade, should the game appear in his library (it doesn't)?

Never done that before (crazy right?)

Wallach

I sent my friend a copy of TLII through steam trade, should the game appear in his library (it doesn't)?

Never done that before (crazy right?)

Nah he needs to unpack it from his Steam inventory now.

Click the mail icon in the top right of Steam -> click "X new items in inventory" to go to inventory -> Steam tab on far right of Inventory screen.

Top Bottom