• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Boogie

Not trying to steal added_time's thunder, but I thought I'd offer this as a different sort of Toronto photo of the day:

965664_10151716854208900_221533860_o.jpg

Eleuin

Hey guys, just got approved. Born and raised in North York.

Fuck Canadian telecoms

Rob Ford is a joke

Who has the best burger?

I think that covers everything for now

Burger? There can only be one;

Colon Clogger @ Dangerous Dan's

111709-boiger.jpg

Really? You're going to start this again, on the eve of the eve of a burgerfest?

Throw DOWN.

PS, any bets on which burger joint makes a "Ford Burger" or a "Crack Burger" first?

(Did I miss that boat already?)

Hey guys, just got approved. Born and raised in North York.

Fuck Canadian telecoms

Rob Ford is a joke

Who has the best burger?

I think that covers everything for now
All newcomers must answer 2 questions:

a) Will you come to the next TOGaf meetup
b) Kraftwerk or Kave_man

Quick

Banned
I'm not sure how I feel about this.

edit: QUICK YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD! I was just thinking about that terrible Bautista painting lol

Saw the commercial again on TV during the game right now, and YES.

Hi-res:

ie6NcjaDJ9BLY.jpg

He's flipping us off.

Sober

For those who don't peruse the gaming side too often, well here's some news: GameTrailers is releasing a documentary on NeoGAF later today (Saturday at 4PM)

One of the producers asked for some short clips on why we love/hate NeoGAF a day or so ago. I didn't submit one but we got some Toronto-GAF representing from TO-Gaffer Crewnh! (who was at the last meetup!)

Watch him here, along with some other gaffers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGeYykIxdVw

Speaking of the next meetup...

Oppo

This bit from the bottom of the rally article is amusing:

According to a poll released by Forum Research Inc. last Sunday, Ford’s base of support remained largely undiminished in light of drug allegations.

But, according to the poll which looked at a number of hypothetical match ups for the upcoming Toronto mayoral race set for 2014, Ford’s support may not be enough to win re-election.

The random survey of nearly 1,400 Torontonians found that in a mayoral race with Ford running head-to-head against NDP MP Olivia Chow, Chow would win approximately 57 per cent of the vote, and Ford would win around 36 per cent.

A similar poll conducted on May 10 had nearly identical results.

maybe time to get my Olivia Laughing avatar ready

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Which Toronto sports team disappoints you most?

Best burger place in town?

Kave Man or Kraftwerk?

I'm still in mourning for the Leafs. I didn't expect them to get past Boston and I was happy just to see them in the playoffs. But to loose the way they did in game 7 was heartbreaking. The Marlies did well this year, plus the last time I saw them I got a free pound of bacon. The Jays had a horrible start but are playing better. I think the TFC have lost every game I've ever gone to, but I don't really follow them. I haven't followed the Raptors in years and I don't like football so no Argos for me.

I don't think I've found a best burger joint yet.

Hmmm. From my lurking time, Kraftwerk does an awesome job with the meetups. But Kave_Man has a kitty avatar and right now it's a sad kitty avatar. I have a kitty avatar and kat in my name....so Kave_Man.

Quick

Banned
I'm still in mourning for the Leafs. I didn't expect them to get past Boston and I was happy just to see them in the playoffs. But to loose the way they did in game 7 was heartbreaking. The Marlies did well this year, plus the last time I saw them I got a free pound of bacon. The Jays had a horrible start but are playing better. I think the TFC have lost every game I've ever gone to, but I don't really follow them. I haven't followed the Raptors in years and I don't like football so no Argos for me.

I don't think I've found a best burger joint yet.

Hmmm. From my lurking time, Kraftwerk does an awesome job with the meetups. But Kave_Man has a kitty avatar and right now it's a sad kitty avatar. I have a kitty avatar and kat in my name....so Kave_Man.

Check.

Good enough.

Check.

Top Bottom