• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Merguson

Banned

0585_9wsqx.gif

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
It's Forum research. You know, the polling company that predicted a sweeping Tory victory last provincial election.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Nobody had a choice in the matter.

Thank this guy:

gSXb7ae.jpg

Also thank him for the 407 being privatized, the early-'90s Eglinton Subway being cancelled and filled-in, and all kinds of other long-lasting infrastructure nightmares.

He's the reason we got McGuinty....

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
The only hope I have is if Doug becomes Mayor the rest of council ignores what he wants just like they did to his brother.

Sometimes I hate my city.

sometimes? Toronto has been a joke for about two years now with this Ford fiasco, and we're about to sign up for four (ugh Ford?) more? I honestly don't understand how stupid people have to be to vote for Doug Ford. If Doug wins, this city will be an embarrassing punch line to an unfunny joke

Samyy

sometimes? Toronto has been a joke for about two years now with this Ford fiasco, and we're about to sign up for four (ugh Ford?) more? I honestly don't understand how stupid people have to be to vote for Doug Ford. If Doug wins, this city will be an embarrassing punch line to an unfunny joke

Yep, I'm much more concerned about what this says about the people of Toronto then anything any of these candidates do in office.

How there can be so many stupid people that think the Fords are viable candidates for any form of public office is beyond me.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
.....Manics?
This is customary right? Every new Leafs-gaf member is Manics?
It might be but I've actually met Chaobreaker.

I haven't met you yet, Forza! And shadowkat as alternate MANICS captain? Hmmmmm...

Shadowkat actually sounds lovely albeit a bit young even though she may be older than me :p

Samyy

It might be but I've actually met Chaobreaker.

I haven't met you yet, Forza! And shadowkat as alternate MANICS captain? Hmmmmm...

Shadowkat actually sounds lovely albeit a bit young even though she may be older than me :p

Patience Kuro, I'm working downtown next fall so I'll definitely see you guys then!
Or I may getting a car soon so perhaps sooner.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Cross-post.
Make reservations, show up, ???, profit

???=beat campino's girlfriend

Also, goddamn people on the subway. Bloody chick was sitting down with her bag down next to her and her feet on the seat in front of her. I deliberately took the seat she had her feet on and asked her to move her feet.

Geez this fucking place sometimes.

mr.rager

I cut him off really bad.

Reminds me off the time when my buddy just got his G2. Being new on the highway, he cut off this one guy. He pulled up next to us and started going balistic. He then proceeded to try and cut us off. He didn't get a chance to do anything cause out exit came up. Some peoples road rage can be pretty crazy.

And anyone else enjoying this wonderful weather? #teamwinter

Top Bottom