• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Oppo

I get why people are voting for Tory. Olivia ran a very poor campaign.

But it pisses me off. Tory is getting in the way Harper got in. Just by hanging around until there was no one left. He's not going to fucking build anything and we'll be stuck in the dark ages TTC-wise for another 4.

Oppo

Hey you foodies, I checked out The Borough (Danforth/Greenwood area) last night, they had a tasty burger. Menu's a bit limited for now, partially by design 'cause it's all sustainable/local, and a touch expensive for what it was, but I'm more than happy to have another option within walking distance...

The Wren is still the champ over here though, that place gets slammed. and deservedly so for bringing such a divine pulled pork chimichanga into this world.

soultron

Banned
Hey you foodies, I checked out The Borough (Danforth/Greenwood area) last night, they had a tasty burger. Menu's a bit limited for now, partially by design 'cause it's all sustainable/local, and a touch expensive for what it was, but I'm more than happy to have another option within walking distance...

The Wren is still the champ over here though, that place gets slammed. and deservedly so for bringing such a divine pulled pork chimichanga into this world.

I'm going to check both of these out. They sound great!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
IF Kessel scores on Friday am I obliged to pour champagne all over myself?

ibeWqYYIh8cwi7.gif

KKEKLLSSLLSSLLELELELLEL!

Magnus

Selling or trading my copy of Destiny (PS4). What'll get me the best value you think?

Best Buy site estimates $35. Was hoping for at least $40. Ideally one of the stores will have a trade 1 promo in November for Pokemon ORAS or something.

Oppo

I'm going to check both of these out. They sound great!

Do it, especially The Wren. Well worth it.

If it gets busy, you can walk 6 steps next door and kill time at Sauce, which is also my favourite local bar. Wren will take your number and text you when a table is ready. They have lots of crafty beer at the Wren, nothing wrong with hanging out at their bar, but it does get crowded.

Sch1sm

if he promised to keep taxes low, this city would vote for Hitler. I swear. the suburbs are getting dumber and more self centered every day.

My suburb is one of them. Even my own father is trying to persuade me to vote for Ford. He sends me texts with polling results and even gave me a "Vote Ford" button.

Stet

Banned
People have a fundamental misunderstanding of taxes. If I were running for Mayor my first platform would be to educate people on how our city even works.

thabiz

People have a fundamental misunderstanding of taxes. If I were running for Mayor my first platform would be to educate people on how our city even works.

thats great and all, but just dumb it down for me. will i be paying more? thats all i care about. me, myself, and i.

Stet

Banned
thats great and all, but just dumb it down for me. will i be paying more? thats all i care about. me, myself, and i.

The following people will be paying more under my system: people who live outside of the city -- any part of the city -- and commute here to work using the roads YOU pay for; people who buy property from overseas to flip it or rent it to those who live here without ever setting foot in Canada; owners of heritage properties whose building is mysteriously damaged and needs to be torn down; people who own retail buildings that remain empty due to their own exorbitant rental agreements.

The following people will be paying less under my system: first-time home buyers; transit users; commercial property developers; people who live outside of the city and commute here to work by paying for transit fares.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
How the hell do we get flooded so easily all of a sudden?

I swear anytime it comes down remotely hard some station at the TTC gets flooded.

Mr.Towel

Eglinton station is a madhouse with Lawrence closed. Walking to York Mills would be faster than waiting to force yourself through the throng into a shuttle bus.

Sch1sm

But we have 3 cats in this thread. D:

Survival of the fittest; one of you was gonna go eventually. Charles Darwin said so.

Eglinton station is a madhouse with Lawrence closed. Walking to York Mills would be faster than waiting to force yourself through the throng into a shuttle bus.

The YUS line was so unbearable today. Took over an hour form Downsview to Queens just because of the St. George signal problem at around 4-5ish this evening.

Top Bottom