• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
They were quarter-ounce samples, so between 5-10 mL each, and over 4 or 5 hours. It was a bad decision.
Dammit, Stet! All that whiskey! Did he say something in another thread to get the banning?
So Jade left Ubisoft. Kuro, are you okay? pls respond
:'(

I still have my waifu shadowkat/April
for now.
WHAT?!

Zero reason to ever buy a Ubisoft game again.
I wonder if it had anything to do with Worst_Dogs?

Quadratic

I'll be moving to North York soon. How's the Whole Food at Sheppard and Yonge? How is frequent/packed is the 97 vomit comet when the TTC trains shut down early?

You don't look like Crewnh...

EAT YER FUCKIN HEART OUT, REST OF CANADA!
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/best-in-travel/cities/10-toronto?detail=1
it's really me I swear

That's great that Toronto made it into the top 10. Really miss the place. Vancouver downtown doesn't hold a candle to toronto. Even their malls suck. And everyone ive met outside of school is an outdoorsy artsy fartsy starbucks drinking...person

And nice to see Chennai in there too, I lived there for a couple of years. Kind of hard to belive it's in a top cities of the world list, i'd figure it'd make a worst list or something. though it has been ten years since I lived there.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
it's really me I swear

That's great that Toronto made it into the top 10. Really miss the place. Vancouver downtown doesn't hold a candle to toronto. Even their malls suck. And everyone ive met outside of school is an outdoorsy artsy fartsy starbucks drinking...person

And nice to see Chennai in there too, I lived there for a couple of years. Kind of hard to belive it's in a top cities of the world list, i'd figure it'd make a worst list or something. though it has been ten years since I lived there.

Hipster central! We only got hipsters near...High Park? Parkdale? EM would know!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
How much was it and how was it compared to...Holy Chuck you went to, right?

http://www.drakeonefifty.ca/dining/menus/dinner/

Burger and fries for 21 goddamn dollars.

But superior in every way to that fast food tripe! I had the burger done medium, it was beautifully cooked. The dressing was very light and help add to the flavour of the burger.

I ate all of that and by the end I was in that perfect zone of feeling full but not feeling full.

Perfectly valid sentence(s) in Canada

Pizza Pizza pizza? Pizza Pizza pizza!

Was talking with my gf about how silly the name is, and noticed this, it's like Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo lol

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Perfectly valid sentence(s) in Canada

Pizza Pizza pizza? Pizza Pizza pizza!

Was talking with my gf about how silly the name is, and noticed this, it's like Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo lol
That exclamation point makes the sentence invalid. There's no reason to be excited about Pizza Pizza pizza.

Sober

I've had my fair share of Pizza Pizza pizza after those years in uni and I didn't really eat anything else. Wish I could take it back.

soultron

Banned
I used to eat Pizza^2 often, but then I found out the sodium content in 1 slice (and by that I mean the to-go slice that has two pieces on the cardboard tray)... IIRC it's like 1500 mg. Daily recommended sodium intake is 2000mg for the average person.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I used to eat Pizza^2 often, but then I found out the sodium content in 1 slice (and by that I mean the to-go slice that has two pieces on the cardboard tray)... IIRC it's like 1500 mg. Daily recommended sodium intake is 2000mg for the average person.

Dat delicious sodium! Fuels my tears!

my cousin's wife worked for pizza pizzas head office and had to go to different branches to check up on them or something, so I got coupons for pizza all of the time during high school and uni

in retrospect, it was a bad idea to eat all of that pizza

Spl1nter

I had not eaten all day Monday, it was 5 pm, I was finishing some errands after class and the plaza had a pizza pizza there. Bought a $5 medium pepperoni from pizza pizza and devoured it, still alive. I dont really consider pizza pizza, pizza, its more bread with a tomato like sweet sauce and than some toppings on it. Nevertheless, it was satisfying. For $5 you cant really complain when you get an entire day worth of food. Plus the garlic sauce which just dip the entire slice into since its not really pizza.

For chains in Toronto, Pizza Nova by far but it is quite pricey in comparison.

mr.rager

Pizza Nova > Dominos/Pizza Pizza >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Little Caesars

Best pizza I had was from this one mom and pop pizza store close by my old house. sogood.gif

Pizza Pizza is flavoured cardboard, but when it's the only place open, it's not the worst flavoured cardboard. I find it's really hit or miss, the pizza I got last night made me look at what I'm doing with my life

Top Bottom