• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
lol
h58A9pr.jpg

mr.rager

im an old asian woman
I'm screwed right?

The bar has been set pretty high by my gf for bad driving, you can't be worse than her. It's mathematically impossible.

Eh, you should try it :> I still think Kinton was pretty mediocre from what I tried. I've yet to try Santouka but my top choice is still Sansotei

My fuckin' man. Love Sansotei. Their Tonkotsu black is just like the ramen I have back in Japan. So good.

Tom-Delonge-WTF-Blink-182-Gif-Classic.gif

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Kuro, it's really cold. You're wife need some cuddling and snuggling to warm up?I'm free
*your* -_- and she's riding Harley because you only ride bicycles.
Eh, you should try it :> I still think Kinton was pretty mediocre from what I tried. I've yet to try Santouka but my top choice is still Sansotei
Mediocre?! Take out that pork belly and fight m...and fight the Kinton bowler, soultron!
My fuckin' man. Love Sansotei. Their Tonkotsu black is just like the ramen I have back in Japan.
Oh, it's excellent there. I'm glad we have choices now unlike before...only problem is it's small and often full when I'm in the area. I need to go to the one on Yonge more often.

I kinda love it though. *shrug*
...Manics?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Oh, it's excellent there. I'm glad we have choices now unlike before...only problem is it's small and often full when I'm in the area. I need to go to the one on Yonge more often.

That's the only location I've been too and I really enjoy it. Usually it's not too crowded and the service is great. That same can't be said about Kinton, where I usually enjoy the meal, but service is complete and utter shit regardless of location. Sometimes even when it's quiet they'll just fucking ignore you unless you grab them Smash Bros style. Last time they kept forgetting drinks for someone in our massive party of four and good luck requesting water while it's busy. :/

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
That's the only location I've been too and I really enjoy it. Usually it's not too crowded and the service is great. That same can't be said about Kinton, where I usually enjoy the meal, but service is complete and utter shit regardless of location. Sometimes even when it's quiet they'll just fucking ignore you unless you grab them Smash Bros style. Last time they kept forgetting drinks for someone in our massive party of four and good luck requesting water while it's busy. :/
I shall have to try again for science...!

Odd to hear the service has gone downhill though.

Maybe this year can be the year of Pho wars.

Fuckin Kraftwerk now I want pho.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
best sushi? date night.
JaBistro and Yuzu no Hana are good and close to each other.

Sushi Moto is good...just be careful of staring :D

Or you can try to get a reservation at Yasu.

I bought the food and drink guide for this year and there were a few other notable places I wanted to try but until I do, I can't say.

mr.rager

I've always been lucky whenever I go with my buddies or my gf, we never had problems getting seats.

My ranking would be Sansotei > Raijin > Kinton

Tonkotsu Ramen is Best Ramen.

Pho's nothing to write home about, but it's sooooo cheap.

Broooooooooo, pho is so good. The pho my gf's sister makes is on another level. So fuckin' good.

A $3 convenience fee for taking money out of my bank at TD (I am CIBC)? I remember when it was a $1.50 to do it between two major banks. Those small ATMs would try to rip you off but the big branches weren't so bad.

My convenience isn't worth $3.

LevelNth

Banned
In case anyone was curious the Pizzeria Libretto at University and King is just as good as the Ossington location, with a quarter the lines. Enjoy it while it lasts!

A $3 convenience fee for taking money out of my bank at TD (I am CIBC)? I remember when it was a $1.50 to do it between two major banks. Those small ATMs would try to rip you off but the big branches weren't so bad.

My convenience isn't worth $3.

I think both banks charge $1.50 each. I know if you have the TD select or whatever package, they waive the charge on their end.

Rinoa

I already have my response prepared.

I VOTED FOR OLIVIA CHOW! ALL Y'ALLS FAULT WHO DIDN'T!

75-85 million...to NOT build something. I guess those transit experts who shit on Chow's plan never took that into consideration.

Haha same, she had a viable plan that could be done fast.

The real issue here is that so many voters aren't educated and just don't care (dat insane ford party video comes to mind).

Top Bottom