• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

mr.rager

Taking all my willpower not to get a digital version of MonHun while my bloody LE version comes on Tuesday...this really sucks, I won't even be able to play it much.

Maybe I should wo from home Tuesday or Wednesday :O

A bonus would be that I avoid this weather too.

Brooooo buy it, it's so fucking good. Soooooo good. A little easy so far though, haven't failed a single quest.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I went out today for a bit and it was ridiculous.
uh huh.... #teamwarm yet?
yeah i was pissed off when I heard about this.
Since they said they would drop off my parcel that was in their truck to the depot on Friday, and then it never got delivered there...now have to wait until Tuesday =/
#teamwarm and #teamscrewedbypurolator :'(

Brooooo buy it, it's so fucking good. Soooooo good. A little easy so far though, haven't failed a single quest.

:<

Kraftwerk

Went for a walk this morning, then brunch. It was awesome.

Now I'm going for some Japanese food with friends, and then for a walk. Should be awesome

#teamwinter for life

Rinoa

My condolences #teamwarm.

Shhhhh...it'll be warm for you soon in SF :')

ll-cool-j-going-back-to-cali-o.gif

Was 20 degrees earlier and I was sweating while waiting on the little limo island in SFO, though I sweat there even when it's colder, there's no damn shade.

#teamwarm escape

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Ah I had a review of Moe's. Pretty decent and better than Hero Burger.

Damn, Kraftwerk that Zakkushi! Went there on Thursday and already I want to go back

ahdurian

guys...it's effing beautiful......

10410184_10153072516961870_8059070150211655122_n_zpsb1fd059d.jpg

too bad i'm shipping it to my brother in Japan

UGGHH WHY IS MY MH ONE STILL NOT HERE. STUPID PUROLATOR

PurolatorHelp

Neo Member
:(
Lucky.
I got screwed over by Purolator...should've just done instore pickup

Hi ahdurian,

I’m sorry to hear we didn’t drop the package off at the depot as you were advised. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

I’d like to follow up on this to ensure this doesn’t happen again. Would it be possible to email your tracking number to customer.care@purolator.com?

Thanks,

Jérémie
Social Media Coordinator / Customer Care Team

Purolator Inc.
E-mail: customer.care@purolator.com
www.Purolator.com

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/purolatorhelp

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Hi ahdurian,

I’m sorry to hear we didn’t drop the package off at the depot as you were advised. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

I’d like to follow up on this to ensure this doesn’t happen again. Would it be possible to email your tracking number to customer.care@purolator.com?

Thanks,

Jérémie

Purolator Inc.
www.Purolator.com

Follow us on Twitter:

Well ahdurian you lucky winter-lovin bastard, there you go.

PurolatorHelp, please deliver my game tomorrow :(

krae_man

Hi *Username*,

I&#8217;m sorry to hear *your problem here*. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

I&#8217;d like to follow up on this to ensure this doesn&#8217;t happen again. Would it be possible to email your tracking number to customer.care@purolator.com?

Thanks,

*Rep name here*

Purolator Inc.
www.Purolator.com

Follow us on Twitter:

That is all 8 posts.

There are ways to adhere to company policies and get the necessary information without sounding like a bot.

Hi ahdurian,

Thanks,

Jérémie

Purolator Inc.
www.Purolator.com

Follow us on Twitter:
well this is the greatest thing lol

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
That is all 8 posts.

There are ways to adhere to company policies and get the necessary information without sounding like a bot.

All things considered, at least they're here trying to help out.

I'll be scared when Rogers/Bell/Best Buy/Futureshop/Amazon come here to start helping out.

One dude from Amazon was here once until he was banned :(

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
A Rogers/Bell GAF account needs to happen. Did the Amazon account get banned for treating a Canadian like shit?

Posted during a time when astro turfers and 'selling and advertising' were highly frowned upon. I recall something like he offered to provide promotional help and goods to posters to push or sell something (made a thread about it?), and boom. Banned. It sucks though cause he was helpful....now he's on CAG or something.

Sober

Posted during a time when astro turfers and 'selling and advertising' were highly frowned upon. I recall something like he offered to provide promotional help and goods to posters to push or sell something (made a thread about it?), and boom. Banned. It sucks though cause he was helpful....now he's on CAG or something.
Amazon Tony got promoted out of Digital Downloads anyway so now Amazon sucks for buying game even for Canadians who fake a US billing address.

Also yeah I would lol at other corporate GAF accounts.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
I inadvertently got the minus (image share site) guy banned because stepped out his minus dedicated thread to promote the site when I said I had some issues with it in the past. I never intended for him to receive a perma, but that's what happened.

Frankly, I don't really think the Purolator guy needs to be searching for every mention of the company and replying with what is basically an auto-generated reply you'd see from contacting customer service. It's one thing to respond to an open Twitter account, but another thing to do it in a closed forum like this in completely unrelated threads.

Purolator once beat me up and stole my lunch money in elemantary school. It also shot a man in Reno just to watch him die. Purolator sucks.

*waits for bot*

Purolator is a nightmare if you live in a building though. And it sucks that I always seem to have to go so far to pick up my packages.

Nothing is worse than Canpar guys. Don't get me started.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Purolator is a nightmare if you live in a building though. And it sucks that I always seem to have to go so far to pick up my packages.

Nothing is worse than Canpar guys. Don't get me started.

Let's not forget UPS has its own little place in hell, especially when you order internationally. I made that mistake. Now people ordering Amiibo from Gamestop US are experience it too. Brokerage fees that are as much as the Amiibos they're buying. Yikes.

I always say this but people talk a lot of shit about Canada Post but frankly they are my favourite. They get the job done and when they don't, I don't have to assemble a fellowship and go on an adventure to get my shit. There's usually one only minutes away.

mr.rager

UPS definitely sucks, brokerage fees are whack af. Whenever I buy something from the States I always go for USPS and if that isn't available then I go with FedEx, never had a problem with either of them.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Purolator once beat me up and stole my lunch money in elemantary school. It also shot a man in Reno just to watch him die. Purolator sucks.

*waits for bot*

Hi chaobreaker,

I’m sorry to hear we beat you up and stole your lunch money years ago in elementary school. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

I’d like to follow up on this to ensure this doesn’t happen again. Would it be possible to email the amount of money we beat you up for to customer.care@purolator.com?

Thanks,

Devon

Purolator Inc.
www.Purolator.com

Follow us on Twitter:

Top Bottom