• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT3| Going Off the Rails on a Gravy Train

Willectro

Banned
Gave em a piece.

Fuck the shitty and long construction. It still looks ugly and is run even worse. Say what you will about how it looked and was run before, it did was it needed to do with little fuss. Now, both the 72 and the 81 go in from the same spot and there is ALWAYS a motherfucking 81 coming in and blocking the 72.

The bus likely still sucks, but the subway experience will be a bit better. The station was leaking like a sieve when it rained or when snow melted.

Stet

Banned
Gave em a piece.

Fuck the shitty and long construction. It still looks ugly and is run even worse. Say what you will about how it looked and was run before, it did was it needed to do with little fuss. Now, both the 72 and the 81 go in from the same spot and there is ALWAYS a motherfucking 81 coming in and blocking the 72.

how about d) make the donlands 83 jones bus more fucking frequent so people don't even need pape station.

Oppo

Speaking of Toronto and Video games, Toronto-developed Guacamelee is coming out on PSN today for PS3 and Vita. The reviews are really positive.

My review after an hour of play is that it's pretty awesome. Great music, nice atmosphere, perfect art, kinda funny. Basically like Mutant Blobs was, but even more polished. They did a really good job on this, looks like, from my first play.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
how about d) make the donlands 83 jones bus more fucking frequent so people don't even need pape station.
Doh yes it was the 83 there

It's always there. ALWAYS. I don't think a 5 min wait is out of the question. It was nice when I had to take it to work, but come on!

Divvy

Canadians burned my passport
So yeah, that Media Hint Chrome extension + Netflix/Hulu.

Wow

I think it was Evilmario who mentioned it before, but super thanks, it's amazing!

5sAPYzm.jpg

source

Brinbe

After experiencing the nice, sunny weather in New York over this past weekend, it's a real downer to come back to this shit... I'd rather take winter with some sun over this bleak garbage.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Just no freezing rain (I know it's unlikely I will get my wish).

I only "hope" it's bad enough on Thursday morning that I can't drive in to work.

diaspora

I have to get to MaRS from Markham today in this weather fuck. At least I have Pokemon White to comfort me on the transit but still...

Spl1nter

After experiencing the nice, sunny weather in New York over this past weekend, it's a real downer to come back to this shit... I'd rather take winter with some sun over this bleak garbage.

Well if its any solace its the exact same in NY right now. Got to go down south bro.

Stet

Banned
Phone interviews are the worst.

I'm going to a Korean Fried Chicken pop-up restaurant tonight woop woop. Anyone else?

Quadratic

Phone interviews are the worst.

I'm going to a Korean Fried Chicken pop-up restaurant tonight woop woop. Anyone else?

I heard about it last week. I'm sure it's all booked up by now. I'd like to hear impressions after. I heard that if the pop up is a success they're going to open a full fledged KFC joint.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
If not Guu, Ryoji?? It's bigger and takes reservations.

Where is this....never heard of dis place....

WHY AM I FUCKING ASKING?! YOU NEVER COME, STET! :'(

edit: c'mon krafty, I know you got some connections, you don't have any ins around this city?

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I definitely want to go there. The main issue is, I will have to book for 8:00PM, since they don't do reservations after. So we can eat and drink there, and go to a bar and get shitfaced after. WVRST does serve beer.

the hell did we not go there in the first place then?

You owe me a birthday sausage! (ok ok I'll stop :p )

Kraftwerk

the hell did we not go there in the first place then?

You owe me a birthday sausage! (ok ok I'll stop :p )

I believe a few people complained that they want hard liquor to get the night started.

I think this is the best way to go. Have some good sausage and beer, and then go to a bar.

Quadratic

How many people did we have last time? It was quite a large group. So it's going to be on a Friday again? Hopefully it's not on a week I work a Saturday.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
How many people did we have last time? It was quite a large group. So it's going to be on a Friday again? Hopefully it's not on a week I work a Saturday.
19 iirc.

Well, Krafty, don't make it the 20th or I gotta jet for my early bday Korean BBQ dinner. May move that, but not likely.

Kraftwerk

19 iirc.

Well, Krafty, don't make it the 20th or I gotta jet for my early bday Korean BBQ dinner. May move that, but not likely.

Nah, won't be 20th. A few people have messaged me already about not being able to make the 20th, since I had mentioned it in the previous thread.

Probably the week after.

Top Bottom