• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tour de France 2017 |OT|

I'm slightly disappointed at tomorrow's finish being flat. They'll climb and climb and climb, only to wrap things up in flat section after a long descent.

Just caught up on todays's finish. Chapeau Calmejane! Way to suffer and a well deserved victory for a rider that's animated several stages thus far.

Disappointed to see only Dan Martin tried any sort of move. Hopefully tomorrow bring GC fireworks.

This is it boys. the real Demon's Souls tour starts now.
PROFIL.png

Really excited for this.

I wondered if anyone would have a try yesterday, but Sky were too strong.

Astana and Movistar sending guys up in the breakaway. Hopefully, they can be used today.

I am hoping people attack early and try to out sky under pressure.

Joni

It seems like half the Lotto team is in on the attack.
Sucks about Gesink. I also guess this is the day we will lose Demare.

-MB-

TBF, this Tour was never going to be great for us :( Doesn't matter of course after the Giro, this year has already been amazing for dutch cycling :)

I wasn't really talking about winning the whole thign itself. That was unlikely anyway. More the individual wins in stages etc.

Addnan

Thomas has been getting hammered lately. Jeez. First Giro obviously and in Tour he's been down in so many stages.

Joni

I wonder who 'pushed' Contador. Strange accidents happening. At least the audience was nice enough to help him on his way again.

Joni

Not confusing, a French guy riding for a Belgian team and a Belgian driving for a French team in the lead.

Top Bottom