• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Transgaf: 'cause boys will be girls (and vice versa)

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Are you seriously questioning what is wrong for a trans woman to feel odd about getting an erection and feels very uncomfortable when it occurs?
Yes, I most certainly am. You said you didn't want to turn a woman into a "piece of meat" by getting an erection to her, and felt guilty and that something was wrong.

People have sex drives. There's no need to deny that or feel ashamed of it. Furthermore, even if men have been turning you on more lately, it's not like you're getting kicked out of a club for getting turned on by a girl too.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Could you please stop using "trans" as a defense here? I'm talking about the need to feel guilty over mere physical responses, and the idea that you're locked into one direction or the other. People being more honest with themselves is why more people are able to live as trans in the first place.

I can totally get why it would be weird and uncomfortable, but it certainly wasn't wrong.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Yeah, like I said, it's what you do then that matters. Although if immediately going to masturbate at any provocation was normal before then that's a bit much. There's not denying yourself and then there's not having any self control. lol

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Did you do it regularly or did you try to put it off as long as possible? When I was mormon it'd be on my mind all the time because I was in a cycle of shame about it.

iirate

5'7". I have really tiny feet and hands, to the point where I have multiple friends shorter than me with larger feet.

Funnily enough, even though I'm not THAT tall, I'm a giant amongst my family. My dad, mom, and all of my brothers and sisters are 5'5" or shorter.

Amalthea

Banned
Y'all a bunch if little girls; I'm 6'23" (1.90m).
Speaking of which, a little girl said to her brother "Whoa, she's huge!" when she saw me two weeks ago and last week I met a woman who was as tall as me. At least until I realized that I wore heels and she wasn't, she must've been bigger actually!

At least I've got small feet and hands too.

Amalthea

Banned
Is a about 26 inch hips and a 24 inch waist near general female figures? There from a couple of years ago but pretty much the same as now.
You should be careful with old measurements. It might seem you haven't changed much but it could've. At least once the zipper of your favorite dress explodes when you try it on after a while. Generally the male hips are smaller than those of women but this can help you fit a dress easier (but might look a bit off).

Mistel

Banned
You should be careful with old measurements. It might seem you haven't changed much but it could've. At least once the zipper of your favorite dress explodes when you try it on after a while. Generally the male hips are smaller than those of women but this can help you fit a dress easier (but might look a bit off).

Thanks i'll remember that when I start to buy girls wardrobe with boys stuff its pretty much does it fit and if so it's acceptable.

I'm not sure about dresses how practical are they? I'll probably aim for leggings or a skirt before wearing a dress.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Stormtrooper where abouts in the UK you at?

AKA a filthy commie, right? :p

I'll have you know we wash regularly
ffq3AOF.gif

I hate feeling left out! 5'7" here. I went from growing up thinking I was too short to now thinking I'm too tall. *heh*

Haha, this is me exactly.

Same here :p

5'7"/170cm

This is both true for the Italy region I come from and Japan where I've moved recently, I'm waaay above average for a girl.
I greatly stopped caring about it recently though.

A good thing is that at least food here is making me lose weight.

Mistel

Banned
CHEEZMO™;93141562 said:
Finally, a local! Whenever there's someone on here from the UK they're always southerners.

No u whot m8te meme? That's a first Essex is kind of a dump that does little to displace the stereotypes associated with it.

Where all mostly the similar height's which is quite surprising.

Mistel

Banned
CHEEZMO™;93178483 said:
Do you own a pair of white stilettos?

nope can not walk in the things without breaking them mind you that was when i tried some on when is was younger. I'm more of a boots girl realistically.

Am I the only one on this page who isn't from England?

...I do enjoy tea though...a bit too much perhaps...

I believe 90% of the people who post in this thread are from Texas alone :p

As for me I believe I'm the only one from either Italy (the country where I'm from) or Japan (where I'm living now).

EDIT: Though I've lived in England for 1 year when I was little, with the obvious consequence being that I drink tea everyday. With cookies!

Mistel

Banned
There's quite a varying group of in this thread :) tea is such a great drink. Maybe Guinness but I can only have small amount before getting tipsy.

Dash_

There's quite a varying group of in this thread :) tea is such a great drink. Maybe Guinness but I can only have small amount before getting tipsy.

It's all about the vodkakaka for me. As for tea... I was enjoying my green and my chai until the other day I heard it interferes and reduces oestrogen levels. : /

Top Bottom