• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Transgaf: 'cause boys will be girls (and vice versa)

Mistel

Banned
In my case, it's so I can be with my girlfriend, InfiniteNine. :eek:

I used to hate them as a kid and wished for them to go away. So I got my wish. But I kind of miss them now. Wouldn't mind adding some red to my hair though.
Well I'm not sure but I might of flirted a tiny bit with InfiniteNine... But the more redheads the better I say really same for freckles too.

Texas has lots of things for most here then it seems.

Portland is too ethnically homogeneous for me to live at. Too many white people. I'm moving to Los Angeles next year. California trans care is much better than Texas'.

Palutena, you and Emitan are dating?

Yea, for over a year now...

Also year I've heard about Portland (and Oregon and the PNWs in generals) racial homogeny but at the same time I just don't know . We'll likely end up on the West Coast/Canada? in the long run unless there is a huge shift in legislations, education, etc elsewhere in the US.

I'm still there for the next month or so until I go back home to the Bahamas cause i'm graduating in May. Gonna probably be there for a while but I'm visiting Emilie in June!

Anastasia

Well I'm not sure but I might of flirted a tiny bit with InfiniteNine... But the more redheads the better I say really same for freckles too.

Texas has lots of things for most here then it seems.

Hehe, it's cool. :p

Texas has a lot to offer. I can see there being a Texas TransGAF meetup, if there hasn't been one already.

I'm definitely considering Canada as a possibility in the future. As I said earlier I can't see myself getting access to HRT or counseling here in Tokyo anytime soon so I might move there late next year. Unless I can't find a job before June, in which case it's back to Italy for a while :(

Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton are all possible.
Montreal is fine too as long as you promise that no one is ever going to stop me in the middle of the road to lecture me because I'm speaking English :p I technically speak French too but it's been so long since the last time I spoke it that I forgot everything and don't want to bother relearning it from scratch.
(By the way Montreal is where I met a transgender woman for the first time in my life, I was 12 back then, you don't imagine the impact...)

UK (London) is very high on my list of places I'd like to live in too, probably on top spot after Tokyo considering I don't have to make tons of paperwork or bother with Visas to move there.

US too, but nowhere under the 37°N... Sorry but it's just too hot, Texas :p
I might come visit though.

In case anyone is wondering, I'm fully open now on Twitter. I also changed my username to something I wanted to get for a while https://twitter.com/abyssviola/
It went pretty well luckily, everyone was accepting and supportive :)

EDIT: Congatulations on your graduation, Natalie! :D

I spent 18 years of my life straight predominantly being back home in the Bahamas, so I am very very used to heat and the humidity. Also this year was like ...I don't want to see snow again until 2020 at best.

I could only live with the cold and snow if I have a car and a garage and a well heated home. Though really long term, I would want a place with seasons, but mostly cause I like seasons, I also would want a place nearish the coast.

bhheMlw.png

<3

Emitan

Portland is too ethnically homogeneous for me to live at. Too many white people. I'm moving to Los Angeles next year. California trans care is much better than Texas'.

Palutena, you and Emitan are dating?

Clearly we are not lovey dovey enough in this thread

Platy

I have a serious problem with weather ...

"cold" > "hot" > HOT > COLD

and I say "cold" because .... well I live in the south hemisphere =P

Also CONSIDERABLY closer to the equator than you USA people

Reishiki

Banned
I actually came out to my boss at work on April 1st. I pick the best days for things.

I have a question, TransGAF. I have enormous size 12 (UK) feet. Is there anywhere where I can get some low-heeled ladyboots in this sort of size online? UK preferred, but I don't mind importing.

Mistel

Banned
I actually came out to my boss at work on April 1st. I pick the best days for things.

I have a question, TransGAF. I have enormous size 12 (UK) feet. Is there anywhere where I can get some low-heeled ladyboots in this sort of size online? UK preferred, but I don't mind importing.
Well done how did they take it?

As for shoes I know how you feel my UK 11/.5(depends on brand) are the biggest in my extended family by about 2 sizes. But Steve Madden troopa boots might be worth looking for?

Check out this list:

http://www.northernconcord.org.uk/shoes.htm

They have a large list of vendors and they order them by biggest shoe size they offer.

boatfeet. size 14 US men's.

:p It's a good thing that wearing men's clothes (whether it's shoes or the whole shebang, no pun intended) just makes me look girlier.

Platy

Ok

got a conversion table and aparently 39 Brasil means ...

Europe 41
UK 7,5 men's
UK 7 women's
EUA 8 men's
Eua 9,5 women's

Platy

And I only mentioned the ones mentioned here =P

Here is the full conversion list from the site I used :

LDbFzLT.png

WTF is a mondopoint ? =P

Top Bottom