• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Transgaf: 'cause boys will be girls (and vice versa)

lexi said:
Big shoulders aren't big cause of bones, they're big cause of muscle mass! Estrogen will take care of those nasty shoulders for you in time.
*crosses fingers*

lexi said:
That only sounds tall. :p Depending on the figure 6"2 works incredibly well.
I agree, and passing is mostly from the neck up anyways. No one really walks around thinking, "Wow, that girls too tall, she must have been born a man." Instead it's just, "Hey, that girl's pretty tall."

Alfarif said:
You all are making me feel tiny. I'm like 5' 6". I'm suffering from short man syndrome in this thread.
I am not amused.

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
Wear the height like a badge of honor. Seriously! Besides, at that point is all about how good your legs look, and leggy girls can get away with wearing some stuff that short girls simply can not. Allie can attest to a lot of the cute things she would like to wear not fitting her body type (she's 5 feet even with a small waist and nice hips).

Edit: I'm off of work for the weekend. I'll probably jump into the thread sometime during Saturday and Sunday! But if I don't talk to you ladies, have a good weekend!

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
NewGamePlus said:
I agree, and passing is mostly from the neck up anyways. No one really walks around thinking, "Wow, that girls too tall, she must have been born a man." Instead it's just, "Hey, that girl's pretty tall."
Youre prolly right. i suppose i wont really know until ive been on hormones for a bit.

lexi said:
Big shoulders aren't big cause of bones, they're big cause of muscle mass! Estrogen will take care of those nasty shoulders for you in time.

That only sounds tall. :p Depending on the figure 6"2 works incredibly well.
Prolly right too. ive heard about how my shoulders will shrink a bit it just seems kind of incredible from where im standing (well, sitting but you know what i mean heh).

edit:
Alfarif said:
Edit: I'm off of work for the weekend. I'll probably jump into the thread sometime during Saturday and Sunday! But if I don't talk to you ladies, have a good weekend!
Thanks.. you too!

Bye Alfarif =3

alfarif.gif

Jangaroo

Always the tag bridesmaid, never the tag bride.
Android18a said:
Yeah its a wig, but thanks <3 Was worth every bit of the £23 it cost!

I think many of us suffer with large shoulders. I know I tend to have to make sure I get tops and dresses that are either very stretchy, or have zip/button fastenings. I've had to return a number of dresses in the past where I just couldnt get my upper body in :|
That is indeed a very nice looking wig. Completely thought it was real.

water_wendi

Water is not wet!

lexi

Banned
optimiss said:
Me too and it hasn't hurt my passability at all.

I think I reconciled with myself before I started that I would be O.K. with not passing. I was struggling with weight issues at the time. Ironically modesty aside, the thing I love the most so far is that I have a pretty groovy figure.

Nikashi said:
Lexi totally understates how pretty she is :p

Your payola will be arriving soon, thank you.

Charron said:
Once again I am the exception that proves the rule
:(

I'm afraid we seem to be incapable of making that judgment ourselves.

Cetra

Android18a said:
Bye Alfarif =3

alfarif.gif
:lol :lol :lol :lol Win!

What a way to start the day off. Grandma comes in and goes "Ya know, when you move out you're going to need a headboard for your bed. How about this one?" She flips to a page in a catalog. "It's black, and it shows a mans boots there so it's a mans bed. You like it?"

She has known I'm trans for a year now. fml. -.-

water_wendi

Water is not wet!
You are too hard on yourself Charron. You look good.. much better when you smile :) Your body type is pretty awesomes too. The only thing i can think of that would make a difference prolly is shaping your eyebrows.

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
lexi said:
I wasn't pressuring you into posting photos; You look fine but you need to smile more!

You weren't pressuring me, really. And I'll smile when I have something to smile about! :p

water_wendi said:
You are too hard on yourself Charron. You look good.. much better when you smile :) Your body type is pretty awesomes too. The only thing i can think of that would make a difference prolly is shaping your eyebrows.

My body type is "I'm too tall and could stand to lose a few". :p I'm giant.

I've wanted to wax my brows for a while, but I'm afraid of getting it done so I look good female and I wind up looking ridiculous male.

Alfarif

Android18a said:
Bye Alfarif =3

alfarif.gif
In the car while the wife drives us to my sister in laws, so I decide to pull out my phone and see what's going on with gaf. Oh, some of my subscriptions have new posts. Let me browse to Transgaf. Ok, I'll scroll up using the handy mobile GAF web app and see what's been updated since I last was in here. WHAT IN THE HELL??? Now I'm a slot machine? Ohhhh gooooood.

As for all the pictures being posted, unless you want me to spam the hell out of the board I will have to respond later. You all are crazy, though, and look fine. You're way too hard on yourselves. And if I can find examples, I will post them, because I can already picture what some of you will look like, Charron especially.

Cetra

Charron: You're a doll! I do agree with TransGAF though, smile more darlin'!

Jessica: *glomps* :3

Lexi: Cute as hell as always. And I'm still plotting the theft your adorable frames. :lol

Wendi: For some reason the link won't open for me! ; ;

The level of cute in this thread is SOOOOO high. Seriously, you're all adorable. <3

Thinking about posting a pic but co-workers lurk the GAF, so I dunno. >.>;

Alfarif

tehAinsley said:
Charron: You're a doll! I do agree with TransGAF though, smile more darlin'!

Jessica: *glomps* :3

Lexi: Cute as hell as always. And I'm still plotting the theft your adorable frames. :lol

Wendi: For some reason the link won't open for me! ; ;

The level of cute in this thread is SOOOOO high. Seriously, you're all adorable. <3

Thinking about posting a pic but co-workers lurk the GAF, so I dunno. >.>;
Doooo it!

Hop

Alfarif said:
As for all the pictures being posted, unless you want me to spam the hell out of the board I will have to respond later. You all are crazy, though, and look fine. You're way too hard on yourselves. And if I can find examples, I will post them, because I can already picture what some of you will look like, Charron especially.

o_o?

Should I be worried?

Cetra

Aigis said:
So what music does TransGAF listen to? Here's my stuff

Been adding to my collection recently.. could help to see what others are listening to. Plus I'm just curious :D

The Cure and NIN! <3

Here's mine. Lots of Symphonic Metal and various other stuff. BTW, I friended you on there. Hope ya don't mind. :D

Alfarif

tehAinsley said:
haha, Stop pushing me! I'll post a picture of the Hamburglar cuddling with Grimace just to warp your mind! :lol :lol
My mind won't be warped. I've seen plenty of Hamburglar and Grimace pr0n in my day. Rule 34 and all.

Hop

Alfarif said:
My mind won't be warped. I've seen plenty of Hamburglar and Grimace pr0n in my day. Rule 34 and all.

And, there's the thing to be worried about.

Alfarif

Aigis said:
So what music does TransGAF listen to? Here's my stuff

Been adding to my collection recently.. could help to see what others are listening to. Plus I'm just curious :D
I was with you until I saw Lady Gaga. I had to hit the back button as fast ad possible. Still, you are redeemed with Skinny Puppy and Paramore.

Top Bottom