• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Transistor |OT| Super Giant Sword

Without having anything spoiled, is this gonna be an easy game to get the platinum trophy? Multiple playthroughs recommended? Any easily missed trophies that I should be careful about?

Without having anything spoiled, is this gonna be an easy game to get the platinum trophy? Multiple playthroughs recommended? Any easily missed trophies that I should be careful about?

I picked up on PC and beat it and had 9/33 achievements. I didn't even bother looking at achievements (don't really care) but just at a glance I think you'd need to do multiple playthroughs as one requires lvl 24. I beat it at lvl 10 I believe

I'm about a half hour in and wow it's really good! the music, artstyle, gameplay. Greg Kasavin still knows his shit! There's something really good about standing 3 feet from my 55" plasma and playing this with loud surround sound and bass. gravy.

FHIZ

So I just bought the soundtrack off of the Supergiant site with paypal, realized that the link would probably be sent to my paypal email with is an inactive school email that I'm just not realizing no longer forwards emails... So I'm fucked, right?

Bought an hour in. Such a beautiful game (design and music). And I'm loving the noir vibe, which the narrator's voice is perfect for btw.

Eusis

Yeah, you're going to be waiting quite awhile on a sale. Better to use that credit on something else or get more thrown in.

Jesb

Game is well worth the $20. Soundtrack alone is worth diving in. When I first heard that catchy first theme song I couldn't help but raise up the volume on my surround sound. Also loving the sound out of the controller. Surprised it's not set there by default.

Mr. Kasavin,

If you happen to read this, it would be great if your studio can release an update that allows for the removal of the HUD during non-fighting exploration.

The game is beautiful and with such a focus on a slow paced form of exploration, the hud starts to become a bit "in-your-face" kinda thing.

Other than that, you guys have crafted another fine game!

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Mr. Kasavin,

If you happen to read this, it would be great if your studio can release an update that allows for the removal of the HUD during non-fighting exploration.

The game is beautiful and with such a focus on a slow paced form of exploration, the hud starts to become a bit "in-your-face" kinda thing.

I was just coming to post this. A hotkey to remove the HUD that only operates outside of combat would be fantastic.

Mr. Kasavin,

Yes. Quote this forever so Greg can see it.

Vire

This game is well worth the 20 bones. It's dripping with polish and seems highly replayable.

I wouldn't sweat the length.

Am I the only one who gets ticked off in that you can't go back before an area if you missed a spot, a lot of times I think I'll be going in a side room and instead that's the main area and then never get to see that side room...

oh my god, you can hold the button down in planning mode to aim, this is what I've been looking for, how did I miss that

Top Bottom