• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TRAVOLTA IS ON 3 CHANNELS AT ONCE! ESPN NFL IS IN! (aka the ESPN love thread)

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
ill be in the office all day until 5 or so... but best believe I will be on afterwards.....

oh and

AHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH at that confused Bronco fan, your season will be as rough as your coach's skin... bank on it

holy lord is this game amazing..

not going to step online til i get a handle of the controls..

looks beautiful

plays beautiful

everything is amazing.

best $20 in videogames ever

Bog

Junior Ace
LuckyBrand said:

looks beautiful

plays beautiful

everything is amazing.

I was happy reading this... then I saw your tag.

Matlock

Banned
Cerebral Palsy said:
I looked for this thread for 5 minutes on the front page until I noticed it was stickified.

Same here. But you know what this means? TRAVOLTA RULES THE GAMING FORUM!

DMczaf

The Xbox Live Online Leagues Website is
currently unavailble. You can continue to
join leagues and play games through your Xbox
and all your stats will be here when
it becomes available.

It begins...

Fifty

LuckyBrand said:

looks beautiful

plays beautiful

everything is amazing.

Not going to step online yet?! Man up and get on! :D

CP, I should be able to play then. What's your gamertag? I'm Che Guevara.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Goddamn, Gamestop sends a special driver to f*king KY for NCAA (may you rot in hell) and the managers all shrug in surprise when people march in demanding SEGA!!! Tomorrow afternoon here.

Seth C

Musashi Wins! said:
Goddamn, Gamestop sends a special driver to f*king KY for NCAA (may you rot in hell) and the managers all shrug in surprise when people march in demanding SEGA!!! Tomorrow afternoon here.

Where are you in KY?

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Seth C said:
Where are you in KY?

I'm not, I'm in MI. But apparently EA distributes out of there for our region. They hire a driver of their own to pick up Madden/NCAA and deliver them on the shipping date.

Fifty

Lame. But I blame it on first night gitters. It still shouldn't happen... :( I couldn't connect with Mr Bob. At first it just said "Waiting for opponent" and then it wouldn't let me download the rosters. Whatever, It'll work itself out.

Fifty

It wouldn't let me "Validate" the rosters. That's an automatic deal, so I think it's the server's fault. They also say the espn videogames section is down, and they won't let me load my VIP profile. Big case of first night gitters.

Matlock

Banned
ESPN has updatable rosters, right?

'course, the main concern is...can you update on PS2 via dialup, even though you can't play online with it?

Mrbob

WTF. I just got the message of the night from ESPN2K5. Too bad I don't have a digital camera.

I sent a message to Solrak saying:

"Create an all pro public game"

I got an overlay warning from the game stating this:

"Your message contains inappropriate language. Please correct it before sending."

LOL. I guess it is inappropriate to talk about creating public games? Hahahah ESPN DOOM333333333D?? :p

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Isn't "all pro public game" slang for especially deviant group sex? I think I saw that on Dateline.

Fifty

DM, you won't like this. The "Celebrities" phone your crib even if you're online! I've got Steve-O stalking me, and lucky Mr. Bob has Carmen Electra on him like a dog in heat.

Mrbob

Bog said:
Did you maybe leave the 'l' out of public?

Nope. I thought this might be it but it wasn't.

Oh well no online for me tonight. Give Sega a couple days to iron the kinks out of the servers. However after how asstacular the PS2 servers were last year I'm starting to get a bit worried.

impirius

Mrbob said:
"Create an all pro public game"

y_boy_at_desk.jpg

*snicker*

Fifty

Screw online play. I don't need any of you guys! I've got Steve-O! I'm going to play against his 100-rated team now.

I am the saddest man in the world. No question! I'm waiting for virtual Steve-o to call.

ok, i'll get your ratings.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Can I get some stats for the lions players?

Jones
Williams
and that person who I refuse to adress as an acutal QB who happens to throw the ball.

Fifty

Jones - 77
Williams - 83

Some nice rookies you have there.

Your QBs 80, 73, 69....I won't say their names if you don't want me to.

StoOgE

MrBob is playing it online acording to my friends list on MSN messenger.. I wish I was playing :(

I called every local store three times before finnaly putting in my pre-order.

StoOgE

Fifty said:
He's not "playing" it. That's just what it says if you're online! We can't play at all online.

that really sucks.. I wish there was a way to run a leauge like they are AND use MS's servers :(

StoOgE

True.. there is a chance Sega didnt plan on anyone having this game until tommorow. I wish I could play offline right now, but the fact that Im not missing online play makes it easier.

StoOgE

Im really a bit worried online is going to suck this year :( Which is the whole reason Im so pumped :(

Drey1082

good game fifty, I'm slightly better at this than NCAA (or, more likely, we both suck at 2k5).

Pretty good game, not really any noticible lag. The connections were a lot better than NCAA, that's for sure.

jedimike

Fifty said:
He's not "playing" it. That's just what it says if you're online! We can't play at all online.

good game fifty, I'm slightly better at this than NCAA (or, more likely, we both suck at 2k5).

Pretty good game, not really any noticible lag. The connections were a lot better than NCAA, that's for sure.

so which is it?

Top Bottom