• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trials Evolution |OT| ROCK'N'ROLL TRIALS STYLE BABY

Haunted

Thanks for compiling all these Najaf. :)

Global Rankings

GEDC0186.jpg
Haha what, I made the first page of the GAF global rankings? How unexpected (oh god look at those playtimes, I need to play more).

Made all but one top board in the hard tournament I like most, I'm happy with that. ^_^

atomsk

Party Pooper
slipped from 2nd place to 4th in the GAF rankings, but I still got my name on just about every leaderboard (except the skill games, don't care!)

been too preoccupied with the extreme plats...

slipped from 2nd place to 4th in the GAF rankings, but I still got my name on just about every leaderboard (except the skill games, don't care!)

been too preoccupied with the extreme plats...

Ah, so you're attack slug! Yours is one of the names that stand out on the leaderboards, for some reason.

Seems there is a new challenger in senior gipo - I noticed the name overtaking Paavi and Najaf on a couple of tracks.

atomsk

Party Pooper
Ah, so you're attack slug! Yours is one of the names that stand out on the leaderboards, for some reason.

Seems there is a new challenger in senior gipo - I noticed the name overtaking Paavi and Najaf on a couple of tracks.

Every time I feel like I hit my skill-wall, I seem to get just a little bit better, but it's certainly diminishing returns at this point. Having my xbox crap out a week after the game came out cost me valuable time.

Doing what I can to stay in the top 1k globally, but it's a matter of time before Daigoro overtakes my spot!

Happy with some of those times.....

Feel as though I can brush up loads more on half of them too :)

Have some pretty intense rivals in my friends list but competing on gaf givese different kind of buzz!!

daw840

W00T

I got golds on everything but the extreme tracks!

Never thought that would happen with this game and me. I know a lot of you guys are way out of my league, but I am super stoked!

sneaky77

W00T

I got golds on everything but the extreme tracks!

Never thought that would happen with this game and me. I know a lot of you guys are way out of my league, but I am super stoked!

me too! I was super stoked when it happened last week.. and then I keep reading about people platinum extremes around here lol

Najaf

So I've added Neogaf Trials as a friend, but it didn't seem to do the trick.

Should I PM someone to verify i'm not a lurker?

Sorry. We are full up at 100 friends. I have been steadily kicking off five players at a time. (those with the least time played) This is for the purpose of including active users who want to compete. I will be making more cuts by next weekend and you will be first in line.

My goal right now is to catch up with Daigoro and gipo (need to add your GTs). Literally got my first gaming thumb blister since the SNES days last night trying to Plat Sunset Stripped.

Do the tourneys count towards global rank? I hate the tourneys.

K1ng P3n

Just curious, I'm starting to go through and Platinum all the tracks. Did anyone have trouble with the very first track because I can't platinum that track to save my life and I have already platinumed quite a few of them.

sneaky77

Just curious, I'm starting to go through and Platinum all the tracks. Did anyone have trouble with the very first track because I can't platinum that track to save my life and I have already platinumed quite a few of them.

is the only track in the first set of tracks I have not been able to get platinum.. (not that I been platinum stuff left and right)

I don't know if it was playing Trials HD for hours upon hours trying to complete Hard/Extreme tracks, but the harder tracks in Evolution haven't bugged me as much.

I just unlocked the Extreme tracks, and finished the first one on my first try. I had to give up and come back and give up and look up Youtube videos to finish my first Extreme track in HD.

Still, Evolution is an amazing game. Got several full-scale retail games sitting unopened around my room and all I want to do is perfect my Trials execution.

Daigoro

so, since Jimboh is now on the gaf tag do we get to know his gaf name now? has he posted in this thread yet? or am i just blind?

sup.

Bandwidth exceeded. I can't see any of those pics lol.

Finally passed the 200 medal mark. I haven't put as much time in as I have wanted but boy is it fun when I do.

Daigoro

lol thanks. its been bugging me but i forgot to ask him directly on XBL.

whats even funnier is that i remember reading the one post he has in this thread, and better than that is the fact that he appears to have posted a total of three times in the past year or so. one of those posts being the one where i got his GT and added him to my friends list over a year ago.

bolbronx

Sorry. We are full up at 100 friends. I have been steadily kicking off five players at a time. (those with the least time played) This is for the purpose of including active users who want to compete. I will be making more cuts by next weekend and you will be first in line.

Cool

jgkspsx

Finished the squirrel challenges (Archipelago was giving me problems, and then I pulled it off right away when I had given up and just drove through the rest of the level). I'm probably done with seriously playing the game, at least for a few months, but it's been great.

I wish I could play multiplayer, but I seriously spend five minutes waiting for every minute I play. If they ever start (undefined tracks, leaving to a "Game settings corrupt" error), games end midway when somebody drops ("Failure in host migration"). Very frustrating.

EDIT: Although the community tracks are amazing. The Dark Tower is out of my league, but it's an excellent track. The Alien theme one is buckets of fun, too.

Najaf

New photobucket account due to bandwidth cap on last.

Global Rankings
Walk in the Park
Ridge Tracer
Beach Head
Dunes of Hazard
Downhill Dominator
Moto Madness
Fuel for the Flames
Oil Crisis
Sunset Stripped
Strike
Elevation
Cliff Jumper
Ridinghood
Gas'n'Go
Terminal Velocity
Rock Steady
Roller Coaster
Sewage Plant
Suspense
Tribal Trouble
Falling Down
Pier Pressure
Titan Graveyard
Train Yard
Meltdown
Lookout Point
Prospector
Collateral Damage
Archipelago
Dockside
Mind Bender
Harbor Havok
Trials of Limbo
Power Plant
Tree Hugger
Swamp Fever
Castle Crash
Gigatrack
Cutting Edge
Home Run
Physics Factory
Around the Ranch
Oil Rig Run
RedLynx Moto-Jam
Damned
The Ascent
Lab Rat
Death Valley
Logging on
Down in the Dumps
Warehouse 28
Under Construction
Storm Drain
Scrapyard
Groundhog Asylum
Bridge of Trials
Extreme
The Truth is Out There
Out of the Pit
Fishy Business
Dark City Run
The Wreck
Way of the Ninja
Inferno 3
Tournaments
Even Flow
Cutting Corners
School of Rock
Fantastic Voyages
Scenic Route
Sink or Swim
Destroyed Beauty
Enduro
Industrial Revolution
Urban Legends
Trash Talk
Test your Might
Skill Games
Gas Problem
Freestyler
Icarus Factor
S.P.H.E.R.E
UFO
Balance of Power
Cruise Control
Ball of Steel
Mr. Vertigo
Exploding Man

I place in quite a few of them *cough*maybe not*cough*. I find it pretty funny how 42 faults is seemingly my average for the Extreme tracks :lol

atomsk

Party Pooper
dark city run platinum with a shitty time... cause i got stuck ON TOP of the scoreboard, and was not about to give up

Yeah the screens are a bit much. Maybe just a link to them would be better. I do appreciate them though!

Anyway, go check out the top replay for a track called "road to NINJA" and prepare to have your mind blown to smithereens. Creator is "kapibarasan3"

Morbo

Three tracks left to platinum; Dark City Run, Way of the Ninja and Inferno III. Not sure why I'm so addicted to frustration but I can't stop playing, down to 1 fault on each.
It's nice to have custom tracks to turn to when the rage sets in. I really wish they'd fix the multiplayer levels though, mine always drops to 4 meaning if I want to play trials or even better hardcore trials I have to unlock them each time through somewhat tedious supercross.
As for the GAF tag I hadn't planned to ask for a spot as my contribution (or lack thereof) to this community could arguably categorize me as a lurker. But when I received an invite I thought why not?
it's a mystery best left unsolved.
I'm not sure how to take that... Sorry, I guess, if applicable.

Daigoro

Shaved off about 300 faults on the expert tourney this morning. Lol

So, why not post pics of the multiplayer leaderboards? What gives? Scared of my position on 7th on in Trials online?! (Shit is so broken...)

I'm not sure how to take that... Sorry, I guess, if applicable.

Don't sweat it. I was goofing on Whitehawk. The answers were very clearly posted on this very page. The mystery has been solved!

Nice to see you post more than once a year though. Look at you. Two posts in like a month! :p

Top Bottom