• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trials Fusion |OT| webm required for proper OT experience!

kinggroin

Banned
Any Xbone impressions yet? All I'm seeing is PS4. I picked it up retail today but went with Xbone version despite also having a PS4 because I think I will prefer the Xbox controller.

Return it if its still wrapped. Don't know if you hears but the PS4 version and PC version are vastly superior thanks to 1080p. Resolution matters over anything else.

Thank me later liquidswords.

liger05

Save times are brutal. Think I'm going to have to wait until its sorted before I play some more as its very very annoying.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Return it if its still wrapped. Don't know if you hears but the PS4 version and PC version are vastly superior thanks to 1080p. Resolution matters over anything else.

Don't think anyone is saying that, but if you are about equally comfortable with both controllers, and you don't have all your friends on Live, I can't see any compelling reason to get the XBO version over the PS4 one.

Just picked this up on my US PSN account.

EU servers aren't running yet as I couldn't seem to connect on my UK account but seems my type of game.

Senaxx

Banned
Who think the game is easy, you are in for a real suprise as soon you unlock the Skill Showcase tracks with the Pit Viper bike... I did one trail, and had to reset 60(!) times, bunnyhop galore!

VanWinkle

The amount of waiting I have to do, whether that's purely server-related or not, is just bumming me out. There's just a lot of little loading times that all feel like they're too long, and every time I finish a track it taking a good 30 seconds to save. Kind of frustrating.

MrBlonde

vastley superior, lol....I love the Xbox hate on these forums, I really get a good laugh sometimes, thank you everyone.

Sorry if asked already, didn't see in OP. Is this not available digital on Xbone? I'm not seeing it.

Edit just noticed it says 16th and not 15th. Weird to have day 2 digital but oh well, picking up tomorrow I guess.

theytookourjobz

Game looks great on PS4. Only through the first set of tracks but the Ubi servers being down sucks. Leaderboards were the best part of the games on 360 and not having them working for launch is bullshit. For everyone wondering what platform to buy it on, I'd say whichever you think will have more friends playing. But that's obviously assuming the leaderboards work.

Just played the demo and not sure why people are hating on the intro song. I really like it.
I like that they separated the touchpad in two sections, left part to restart game and right for menu.

Wait, this game is out on consoles already? I'd assumed the other versions would be out on the same date as the PC version. Guess I know what I'm playing this weekend.

Top Bottom