• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trials Fusion |OT| webm required for proper OT experience!

jedimike

MS store worked for me. I just browsed store after I logged in. URL was different than one posted. Sorry for no link but I am posting from XB1 as I wait for download. BTW,$20 version.

Pepiope

If you search for games in the MS store the game does pop up, but when you click on it the link is broken. For some reason it says the game was released on 3/07/2014.

SFenton

MS store worked for me. I just browsed store after I logged in. URL was different than one posted. Sorry for no link but I am posting from XB1 as I wait for download. BTW,$20 version.

IaLG69W.gif

Link. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

jedimike

Follow R dott B's post but just go to the XB1 store and Trials is listed. I'll be playing inabout 5min :)

Edit- maybe I got lucky. I just know it failed at first but then I logged in,browsed store ,and purchased. It was wating to install on XB1. Chrome browser. And its ready 2 launch.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Game is awesome and I'm having no issues going from the 360 controller's triggers to the PS4's.

Just kinda annoyed that I can't connect at all to Ubisofts servers.

sector4

How do u do tricks in the air? Ive tried all the buttons after a jump and can't figure it out...
From what I heard from pre release, the right thumbstick is your trick button, and it's physics based
In Sweden it's apparently not coming until the 24th. No idea why. As long as the digital version goes up tomorrow I'm fine though.
That's really annoying, but hopefully you can get the digital version! :)
Yeah, I asked multiple retailers why it was delayed, but none of them was told why.
So weird, I rang EB asking if I could pick it up today and they made me feel like an idiot and said "most games come out on a Thursday" ahhh no shit, but this one was listed as coming out on the 16th until last night. Very strange, oh well!

Has anyone tried both versions? I have the PS4 version pre-ordered, how do the triggers compare? I much prefer the DS4 over the XB1 pad, with the triggers being the only thing I like more on X1. Is it worth getting the X1 version for that alone?

hawk2025

Adjusted to the PS4 triggers in a couple of minutes.

Zero issues there.

...but the game is a pretty massive disappointment so far. I hope the community can salvage it, because it feels uninspired.

DirtyLarry

Well I played the hell out of the first Trials on the 360.
I opted for the PS4 version this time around for the obvious technical reasons.
It is currently a mess with the leaderboards and any online integration.
Did not work at all the first hour or so I played.
Now that they have connected to Ubi's servers, everything is super slow.
To save my time at the end of each successful run takes a good 20 seconds. If not a bit longer.
So yeah, needless to say not the best of first impressions. I guess perhaps they underestimated the amount of people who would be playing (although I only saw one leaderboard say 1472 people total).
So yeah, not sure if 1472 people are breaking their entire online implementation, or their servers are just crap.
I am leaning towards the latter.

I am noticing some frame rate drops. Tearing, and a whole lot of texture pop in as well.

I rented the One version from GameFly just to compare versions. I may opt to play it depending on performance as I have more friends playing it there. But I wanted the better version technically.

Oh one other thing.
I was a tad worried about getting used to playing it on the DS4 since historically I have used the XBox controller, and as shared above by someone else, zero issues making the transition. In fact I might actually prefer it, the triggers are perfect on the DS4 for this game. That is one positive.

Also I do have to say I am left underwhelmed overall. I expected more. What I expected I am not sure, but I really do just feel like this is the same game with some new tracks, tracks that are not even as good as the original ones.

statham

Think I'm going to give up on tonight. Peeps can add me tomorrow. I'll buy it as I wake up. StathamZ on xbox.

Blu10

You can get from the us store by finding someone that has it , comparing games and then selecting play on it. Downloading now. I found a guy who had by looking for videos on uplay.

Kumubou

If anyone remembers how the servers were for the first couple of days Trials Evolution came out... the servers didn't work at launch then either. Thankfully, they worked fine after a day or two.

I want to get this on the PS4, but I have a ton of credit on my XBL account that needs to be used in the next couple of months... may as well use it now.

Top Bottom