• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trials Fusion |OT| webm required for proper OT experience!

Thanks and yeah, sounds pretty badly handled. Oh well, guess I'll just play in front of my TV instead of the warm embrace of my bed :<

Framerate not as choppy as that vid? Or atleast less noticeable with the Vita in hand?

My only issue I have with Remote Play is you have to be careful not to touch the screen since it'll reset the level.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Going to get this on PS4 today, have they said what the DLC will be?

6 DLC packs I believe, each of which should contain a bunch of tracks, customization parts, etc. Should be a good content boost when all is said and done. I see no reason to get the Deluxe version right now though (unless your really want the retail version), might as well just get the season pass separately later on.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Something's wrong there. That's not how it works on my account. If it's over $5, I just pay the difference, and, I've only ever seen a $5 minimum.

Hmmmm might be a regional difference? I'm in Australia using the webstore and everytime I go to buy it it wants me to add another $10. I'll try via my PS4 when I get a chance and see if it's the same.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Hmmmm might be a regional difference? I'm in Australia using the webstore and everytime I go to buy it it wants me to add another $10. I'll try via my PS4 when I get a chance and see if it's the same.

Sounds weird. For me (Sweden) it has always just added the exact amount necessary, so that I'm left with nothing in my PSN wallet after the purchase.

Good to hear that remote play isn't as bad that in the video. Will check out out for myself later tonight...

Actually, is there a way to add friends on the SEN website? Or does it have to be on the console?

BTW, I couldn't register a Uplay account yesterday... but I still saw ghosts. Maybe it just goes by your PSN friends? Not sure.

I think you can add friends via the app, but not via the SEN site. (at least I don't see an option)

Anyway...

http://a.pomf.se/qrkbza.webm

What a track. Love it.

Also hit 43k on Redlynx Rampage. Hell's yeah.

MYeager

I played all of the tracks. If you are skilled at the game and learn how to overcome obstacles there is no need to brute force past anything. I don't even understand what that means when it comes to this game. The reviewer just sucks at the game is my guess.

Yeah, that part of his review had me scratching my head. As well as the complaint about the Skill Circus being gone when it's been folded into the main portion of the game instead of set apart as side content. I don't know if he sucks at the game or not, the review doesn't seem very well written though, at least in terms of imparting a clear understanding of the game to the reader.

NeoRausch

Yeah, this game is pretty fucking awesome.
Hooked on Trials again!
I guess I'm.... WELCOME TO THE FUTURE! *baduumthish*
if anybody wants to add me on PSN:
ID: NeoRausch

Man! Machine! La Futera!

MMaRsu

Guys need info now cause I mighy buy it rrght now.

How mamy tracks compared to evo? How is the editor?

Ps4 ver good?

Yeah, that part of his review had me scratching my head. As well as the complaint about the Skill Circus being gone when it's been folded into the main portion of the game instead of set apart as side content. I don't know if he sucks at the game or not, the review doesn't seem very well written though, at least in terms of imparting a clear understanding of the game to the reader.

Russ from Polygon has had some head scratching reviews in the past. I've almost come to expect it at this point.

Guys need info now cause I mighy buy it rrght now.

How mamy tracks compared to evo? How is the editor?

Ps4 ver good?

It's very good. No performance issues from my time with the game. There are at least 50 tracks, if not more (I've only just unlocked rainforest rumble and there are still three more category to unlock)

Haven't used the editor, but I've read that it's robust.

The only thing which is rustling my insides is this webm nonsense. It will take a very long time before i am a believer.

They are a damn sight better than gifs, that's for sure.

C'mon, join us.

It's very good. No performance issues from my time with the game. There are at least 50 tracks, if not more (I've only just unlocked rainforest rumble and there are still three more category to unlock)

Haven't used the editor, but I've read that it's robust.

They are a damn sight better than gifs, that's for sure.

C'mon, join us.

Hope this thread proves me wrong miles ! :)

Linconan

Oh my gawd...Hurry up and Download.
Been waiting for Game, Been waiting for Store. Finally been able to download.
Now waiting to download, how rude.

..COM'ON!!!! LOL

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Sounds weird. For me (Sweden) it has always just added the exact amount necessary, so that I'm left with nothing in my PSN wallet after the purchase.

Hmmm this is so weird. This is what I get when I try to purchase from the store.
2K2Njly.jpg
Anyway I don't want to clog up the thread. I'll figure it out some other time.

Montresor

What are the chances I could 1000/1000 this game, if:

1) In Trials HD, the only achievements I couldn't get were the marathon and donkey achievements.

2) In Trials Evolution, I ended up with 480/600. Only achievement I didn't earn in the original 400 was the new marathon achievement. I missed a boatload of achievements in the DLC though... got slaughtered. I am proud of the DLC achievement Pump It Up though (beat one of the DLC levels without ever breaking).

Hope this thread proves me wrong miles ! :)

Oh don't worry, I'll keep them coming thick and fast. I just need to remember to hit share so I can capture all my god-tier skills.

Might be OT but does webm not work on ipad? tried clicking that link above and it failed to load on both browsers I use.

I don't believe it does, but I might be wrong.

Here's the official webm thread, there might be more info...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=797651

murgo

Jesus christ, FUCK the sharing feature on the PS4!! I rarely use it, but now, after about 3597126359235 million tries I finally managed to do the afterburner challenge and find the portal in the sky. Decided to upload a vid of it. And of course, all the video footage is half an hour old. FUCK!

Went back to the game --> it froze :(

The game itself is great so far though.

Lima

What are the chances I could 1000/1000 this game, if:

1) In Trials HD, the only achievements I couldn't get were the marathon and donkey achievements.

2) In Trials Evolution, I ended up with 480/600. Only achievement I didn't earn in the original 400 was the new marathon achievement. I missed a boatload of achievements in the DLC though... got slaughtered. I am proud of the DLC achievement Pump It Up though (beat one of the DLC levels without ever breaking).

1000 seems super easy on this.

There is no zero fault tourney achievement and you only need to get 24 gold medals total. The tracks itself are also way easier compared to Evo.

The only achievement that might cause you trouble is the one where you have to complete all challenges on the first 8 tracks. There are at least two unyielding challenges.

whitehawk

Banned
Ok so no Demo for EU. Gave in to the blackmail of that terrible fucking price. Downloading now.

Yo PS4 peeps, test Remote Play. I've got another 5 hours to kill before the game is done downloading.
Remote play is actually fantastic with this game. At least with easy/medium tracks. I wouldn't dare try an extreme track over remote play.

Montresor

1000 seems super easy on this.

There is no zero fault tourney achievement and you only need to get 24 gold medals total. The tracks itself are also way easier compared to Evo.

The only achievement that might cause you trouble is the one where you have to complete all challenges on the first 8 tracks. There are at least two unyielding challenges.

Thanks Lima.

Is there any long track like Gigatrack from Trials Evolution?

I remember when I first played Gigatrack it solidifed Trials Evo as one of the games of the gen for me... It was awe-inspiring how the track just kept going and going and going and going, and it had a fantastic song attached to it.

okayfrog

Banned
I asked this a while back but I don't think I got an answer: Is there still a death/time limit in the game? If so, is there a way to turn it off or at least enable it so I don't see them? All it does is put too much pressure on me, making feel a lot more agitated and frustrated. I have a lot of fun with the game trying and failing over and over again, but I don't have fun when I'm told that I can't try anymore.

MYeager

I asked this a while back but I don't think I got an answer: Is there still a death/time limit in the game? If so, is there a way to turn it off or at least enable it so I don't see them? All it does is put too much pressure on me, making feel a lot more agitated and frustrated. I have a lot of fun with the game trying and failing over and over again, but I don't have fun when I'm told that I can't try anymore.

Someone mentioned that the 500 failure limit is still in. I don't know if there's still a 30 minute time limit or not.

I'm pretty sure it's 500 attempts/30 minutes.

Lima

I got to 42m and that was on my twentieth attempt. I gave up after that, it's impossible to get gold on that without using some exploit. I'm sure of it...

Lol it's super easy. Got over 100m first try. What are you guys having problems with?

Anyway I made a quick video with the game dvr on xbox one so the quality sucks but you can see what I mean talking about the framerate and tearing on some of the tracks. This one is dirt derby.

On the first jump you can see the tearing and then the framerate issues after. Only on this last part too, the rest of the track is fine.

Trials Fusion Tearing Game DVR

Lol it's super easy. Got over 100m first try. What are you guys having problems with?

Getting some air. I tried so many variations of launching that bastard and none of them got me further than 42m.

I was damn near ready to smash the controller before I decided to cut my losses and carry on.

Top Bottom