• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trials Fusion |OT| webm required for proper OT experience!

cackhyena

I'm enjoying the aesthetic more than previous games. Dank warehouses got old. Was surprised how easily I beat the big air challenge. Only took like, ten or eleven tries. I'm usually shit at those.

Nori Chan

Fuck warpzone 2 and every other ones after it

300 faults and counting

Edit: I didn't know this was possible...

g6jItAm.jpg

lem0n

Getting this soon on 360. Not sure how many of my friends will be getting it, so if you want a buddy to compare times with, add me. VirtualxRacer

cripterion

Will someone give me a Welcome to the future, Rules of Nature remix?

Anyways, yeah the game is clean but that texture loading..kinda distracting. And I find the race finishers not as fun as in Trials Evo where you always got some punishment in the end, it's pretty tame here at times.

VanWinkle

So is this not being able to connect to Uplay thing a PS4-only issue? It's getting really annoying. I figured it would be fixed by now.

Gowans

Are the leaderboards 'broke' on Xbox one, it doesn't seem like uplay can handle the Xbox follow style friends as it only shows people where you are both friends.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
If anyone wants more people on their leaderboards, I'm RoadHazard on PSN too (please write that you're from GAF if you add me, I don't accept complete randoms I don't know).

Xone9

Banned
i want to throw my XB1 controller at the screen!! AHH THIS GAME!!!

love it though.. except the stupid stunts... i got stuck on that training trial for 30 minutes....

Are the leaderboards 'broke' on Xbox one, it doesn't seem like uplay can handle the Xbox follow style friends as it only shows people where you are both friends.

Well, that's dumb. Although it wouldn't surprise me one bit, considering Ubisoft also shipped AC4 with a broken friends list bug on PS4.

Vorheez

Ok. Ok. Starting to rage here now fellas, I was smooth sailing and getting gold on every track with little effort until I got to hard... Pit Viper is a piece of shit.

Real talk:

you guys think the retail PS4 $40 (including Season Pass) version is worth it?

I mean, I dig the shit out of the demo and would love to play this with my 10 year old

thanks

Massa

Real talk:

you guys think the retail PS4 $40 (including Season Pass) version is worth it?

I mean, I dig the shit out of the demo and would love to play this with my 10 year old

thanks

Unless you strongly prefer retail discs I'd get the game for $20 on PSN, you can get the $20 season pass later if you think it's worth it.

Twinduct

Ok Game is awesome.
Also texture pop-in was greatly exaggerated on the PS4, hell it's like less than a few nano seconds before you even start the damn race!

Game is going to be the death of me though. Can't move on unless I get gold :<

Just bought this on PSN from work and told it to download to my PS4. Can't wait to check it out when I get home...it looks like a lot of fun and, as I was primarily a PlayStation 3 gamer last gen, I missed all of Ubisoft's other Trials games.
although I enjoyed Urban Trials on PS3/Vita

Top Bottom