• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trials Fusion |OT| webm required for proper OT experience!

I just added about 6 or 7 of you on PSN. Keep sending those requests.

RJN is my PSN ID.

I've gotten to 138.x on the big air thus far. Second, I believe, on my list of friends.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Where are those six Track Jam (or whatever it was called) tracks? They were supposed to be available on all platforms on day 1, but I sure can't find them. You'd think they be under "Featured", but there are no tracks there at all. Uplay Recommended and Redlynx Picks are also empty.

DirtyLarry

I have like 137m. Go full speed, and at the end of the ramp, slam on the brakes and bail. The forward momentum of the bike coming to a sudden stop gives you some extra power, and hold the left analog stick at about the 2:00 position.
Thanks for this. It was the slamming the brakes trick that let me finally get Gold. Without it I was barely even getting Silver.
With that said, I am not a fan of that event at all. LOL

WoolyNinja

I've already added a bunch of you guys but if anyone else wants to have some more ghosts to race on PS4.

Quote to see my PSN name:

Make sure to say your from NeoGAF or it'll probably be ignored.

GeeDuhb

I have added a ton (most?) of you from this thread on PS4. if I missed you or you want more friends, add me! Geeduhb

Dat Polygon review...lol...yay for trolling journalism...

Anyone having issues logging into the Ubi servers on PS4? I've been trying for the better part of 2 hours and it's just not happening. Getting pretty bloody annoying...

I have had the game since a few minutes after it went up on the store yesterday at midnight and I have not been able to sync with uPlay.

U2NUMB

Looking for more Xbox One friends who are playing... I really love the track central and how they let you filter this time.

Add me if you are on the X1
Tag: U2NUMB

DirtyLarry

i've mastered the bunny hop.
Any tips??? I am struggling this time around even though I was able to do it in the original game pretty decent.

Again to everyone, feel free to add me.
DLDirtyLarry
Currently my leaderboard is just me and another member and I can guarantee if you add me you will feel better about yourself as right now I am pretty much dead last on every event. Sad but true.

blazeuk

Just started playing this, went with the XBO version in the end and the triggers are great with the game. My biggest problem so far (and it was the same with releases after Trials HD) is that I think the game went in a disappointing direction, despite the warehouse being more contained it felt right and it really did feel like the tracks were teaching you to get better as you went along whereas I find these new outdoor tracks feel far too large with needless big jumps thrown in at every opportunity - the new tricks aspect shows that's what they were aiming for I guess.

I'm still enjoying it, but it feels more like just hold down the trigger to get through it so far, granted I'm still only on medium tracks right now but it's still far too easy.

Conezays

Played the demo on PS4, seems pretty fun.

What's the consensus so far, GAF? Worth picking up? Do you think the season pass is worth it? Cheers.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Uhm... to play this online you need that uplay crap right? I can't connect to that shit.

I wanna play with gaf :(

There is no online multiplayer. But if you mean leaderboards and stuff, no, you don't need a Uplay account or anything. You do connect to Ubisoft servers, but it uses your PSN/XBL account.

Man the first batches of levels are so easy... What gives? These quad bike desert levels are "medium" but they are so simple..

If you're decent at Trials it doesn't get very challenging until the Extreme tracks. A couple of the Hard ones are tricky enough for me to not 0-fault them yet, but I have no trouble beating them. Just need to learn them better to be able to do it with few/no faults.

Added a ton of you on PSN. Will probably regret it as I drop down the leaderboard. BTCurley
Oh and know if I'm ahead of you on the leaderboards that your being outdone by a 43 yr old. ;D

Thanks for all the adds, it's great seeing a leaderboard and ghosts... Feel free to add me if you'd like if you haven't already.

psn id: fuchikomatta

Vidpixel

I went ahead and bought this game as well and have been playing for the past couple hours. If any of you want to add another ghost to your list, feel free to add me on PSN: Vidpixel.

Also, darn you BTCurley, you keep beating my times lol.

johnyqd

Added a ton of you on PSN. Will probably regret it as I drop down the leaderboard. BTCurley
Oh and know if I'm ahead of you on the leaderboards that your being outdone by a 43 yr old. ;D

I hope you added me - johnyqd - even at 36 I feel like these youngsters are rolling over me more easily then they should. I need some advantage!

GeeDuhb

Is there a proper community username/tag list going yet? It's be cool to just run down a list adding people.

Yeah someone should probably make one so we can share names and tracks and stuff...

EDIT: also noticing a ton of PS4 people in here! I'm not trying to start console war stuff, I was just worried that it wouldn't be that popular on PS4! Hopefully the community builds up and makes a ton of kick ass tracks! =P

owlbeak

Thanks for this. It was the slamming the brakes trick that let me finally get Gold. Without it I was barely even getting Silver.
With that said, I am not a fan of that event at all. LOL
Glad I could help! Learned that trick all the way back in Trials HD :)

Edit: Speaking of Trials HD, I miss the bone breaking skill game :( Anyone know if that's in this game somewhere? I was really bummed it wasn't in Evo.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Played the demo on PS4, seems pretty fun.

What's the consensus so far, GAF? Worth picking up? Do you think the season pass is worth it? Cheers.

Why pay $20 now for nothing when you can at least wait until the first add-on is released and impressions are available? Unless I completely misunderstand season passes, it will be available at that price indefinitely. It's never worth it to buy before you have any concrete information about it.

Top Bottom