• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trials Fusion |OT| webm required for proper OT experience!

psychotron

Hard has been rage inducing now that I have so many skilled Gaf members to race against. Still, nothing beats the satisfaction of beating their time. Thanks for the add Neogaf_trials!

I'm kind of confused as to how this works. How can everyone's times share the same leaderboard if I'm just friends with one account?

Add the friends of that account. Use it's friends list. :)

Yeah. It's a fancy friends list account then we're using it to grab overall leaderboard information for now too. Eventually it can be used for individual track leaderboards but I'll have to go through the game with that account too to get that info available.

Great, after 72% completion my save corrupted (PS4) and I had to start over. If this game wasn't quite so addictive, I'd be fairly annoyed right about now, I just hope it doesn't occur again.

*edit, phew, downloaded the save file from the cloud and it's restored my progress.

sneaky77

I kinda wish the interface showed your time on each track instead of having to go to the leaderboard and find yourself if you're not in the top 5 of your friends.

atomsk

Party Pooper
started plugging away at Platinums on PS4, doing some streaming (I'm attackslug btw), and man, Around the Oasis is a mean one.

Only 151 people have managed to do it so far

chogidogs

This game has started the degradation of my DS4. It sucks! But I'm starting to feel cracks on the left stick now and I'm afraid it's gonna get worse.

I've finally gotten around to the hard tracks and it's great. All my no faulting golden ways are completely dead but it's really my favorite part of the game.

This game has started the degradation of my DS4. It sucks! But I'm starting to feel cracks on the left stick now and I'm afraid it's gonna get worse.

Same, I need some replacement covers.

I bought a pack of, I think. Grip-It covers from GameStop for like $5. One of my sticks had peeled off halfway around the stick so the cover would slip. I ended up using glue to keep adhere it and it worked fine.

Jordoon

Wow this game has to have the worst title music lol, it almost seems like its supposed to be a joke. So far that's the only real negative I have against this game. Well, the load times kind of surprised me I guess (PS4). They're not really long, just longer than I would have expected for this kind of game.

Tunesmith

formerly "chigiri"
Wow this game has to have the worst title music lol, it almost seems like its supposed to be a joke. So far that's the only real negative I have against this game. Well, the load times kind of surprised me I guess (PS4). They're not really long, just longer than I would have expected for this kind of game.
You mean the best.

Get with the program.

Welcome to the future
Man, machine – the fusion
Welcome to the future
Lightyears ahead of evolution

Slay your darkest fears
down the narrow tracks you steer
Welcome to the future

Is there anyone you guys can link to on YouTube who does runs with commentary and tips? I'm decently good, but the harder tracks are getting the better of me.

It's supposed to be a joke. All the Trials games have had a ridiculous intro song.

atomsk

Party Pooper
I just realized they took out all the tournaments, that's why it seems so short.

I know I boosted my leaderboard status in HD/Evo by getting low faults in the tourneys.

Skeleton

Banned
Well I'm stuck on the last two worlds...

Having a ton of fun but now I'm just screaming please make this bunny hop. The difficulty jump is quite large, seeing as I have gold on the first 5 worlds.

Managing to do the trick ones but I found I suck at bunny hops and holding wheelies and endos.

Any tips GAF?

Famassu

Lol @ dem last world's levels. Over 300 retries in the first level and an accidental press of the DS4's touch pad when I was about 80% through the level. -_-

Hard has been rage inducing now that I have so many skilled Gaf members to race against. Still, nothing beats the satisfaction of beating their time. Thanks for the add Neogaf_trials!
Yup even if you can't get the top spot it's fun just going against the ghost that is one spot ahead of you.
I like getting messages that someone beat my score then I can go in and try and claim it back. When I go in and find out its an FMX score I'm comfortable with saying you can have it. Not digging this new mode.

itxaka

Defeatist
Anyone on the PC beta? Seems that Ubi Shangai is shitting code again. Getting 23 fps on average on the game with everything on low in a gtx460 which runs everything out there.

Like seriously Ubi? Wasn't enough that you destroyed Trials evolution on PC and now you have to destroy this one as well?

Jesus. Not like the game is a visual masterpiece or anything. ¬_¬

IJoel

Got the PS4 version and added NeoGAF_Trials. PSN nick is LJoel (yes dammit, typo I didn't catch due to lower case *shakes fist!*).

The user created stairs hell level is ridiculous.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Added NeoGAF_Trials on PS4.

Got the PS4 version and added NeoGAF_Trials. PSN nick is LJoel (yes dammit, typo I didn't catch due to lower case *shakes fist!*).

The user created stairs hell level is ridiculous.

You can't view these on a website like LBP and have them waiting for you in game?

Zeth

The beta is pretty much flawless for me. I'm on a 680 though. I never tried Evolutuon on PC, has it improved at all? Tempted to buy it while I wait.
Used to know the extreme tracks like the back of my hand. I'd marathon them all with single digit faults.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
I kinda wish the interface showed your time on each track instead of having to go to the leaderboard and find yourself if you're not in the top 5 of your friends.

Yeah, it not simply showing you your own time is so damn stupid. Download that shit from the leaderboards and show it to me, stupid game. Or just keep it offline until I beat it. Shouldn't be so damn difficult.

itxaka

Defeatist
The beta is pretty much flawless for me. I'm on a 680 though. I never tried Evolutuon on PC, has it improved at all? Tempted to buy it while I wait.
Used to know the extreme tracks like the back of my hand. I'd marathon them all with single digit faults.

Agh, that sucks. I hope they fix it, not like the Evolution bug which prevented from playing the game at all and was there for 3 months. Ubisoft....

Rodelero

Well I'm stuck on the last two worlds...

Having a ton of fun but now I'm just screaming please make this bunny hop. The difficulty jump is quite large, seeing as I have gold on the first 5 worlds.

Managing to do the trick ones but I found I suck at bunny hops and holding wheelies and endos.

Any tips GAF?

I don't have any particularly useful tips to give other than keep at it with the hard levels. You will get there. Find an obstacle you can't do and try it over and over. You've got 30 minutes and 500 faults to work with before it fails you. It may feel like trial and error - it sort of is - but subconsciously you're learning.

Uiki

Anyone on the PC beta? Seems that Ubi Shangai is shitting code again. Getting 23 fps on average on the game with everything on low in a gtx460 which runs everything out there.

Like seriously Ubi? Wasn't enough that you destroyed Trials evolution on PC and now you have to destroy this one as well?

Jesus. Not like the game is a visual masterpiece or anything. ¬_¬

With the last patch i went from running the game at 720p and low settings to run it at 1360x768 on ultra without any drops.... on a dual core and a 7750.

LegoArmo

Has anyone reached the top? The highest person on the Xbox One leaderboards got to 240.420 m.

Wow, I guess not, I was talking about the PS4 replay, which I think stood at 186m at the time. 240 seems unbelievable. Trials Masters.

I can't even get the gold.

Natiko

Banned
Wow, I guess not, I was talking about the PS4 replay, which I think stood at 186m at the time. 240 seems unbelievable. Trials Masters.

I can't even get the gold.
I barely got gold. The video of 240 hurt my brain, I'm not even sure how some of those things were possible.

It is supposed to be a joke. IT's been a running gag in all of the Trials games.

lord

what im i supposed to do on the big air mission, it says hit triangle at the end of the jump but i just can't go higher than 25 m for that track :/

what im i supposed to do on the big air mission, it says hit triangle at the end of the jump but i just can't go higher than 25 m for that track :/
Hit triangle when you're still on the ground, in the last section of the track. Then hold up and to the right for maximum flight.

For added distance try doing a bunny hop (push back then forward on the stick) just before hitting triangle.

Top Bottom