• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trials Fusion |OT| webm required for proper OT experience!

Layth

I downloaded the game and installed it. Now it's telling me I don't have the license to play it? I had it preordered.

GeeDuhb

Ah, didn't realize that. Both "versions" should be available today though right?

Yes, they will. People are just freaking out and not being patient. It's not a scam by Sony or anything. It will be avaliable at around 2pm pst when the weekly update happens.

aro52

Yes, they will. People are just freaking out and not being patient. It's not a scam by Sony or anything. It will be avaliable at around 2pm pst when the weekly update happens.

Yeah, not a scam, but still rather scummy.

Imagine if only $120 Battlefield Premium edition was available at launch! The outrage would rage the rage of a thousand rage suns!

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Is there anything different from HD/Evolution or is it "just" tracks and gimmicks? I mean, I still need to finish some of Evolution's DLCs.

GeeDuhb

Yeah, not a scam, but still rather scummy.

Imagine if only $120 Battlefield Premium edition was available at launch! The outrage would rage the rage of a thousand rage suns!

Quoted for emphasis:

I am guessing what is happening is the fact that the game was avaliable for pre order as part of the "Day 1 Digital" program. Digital as in the digital copy of the disk based game, which is what the Deluxe version is. I assume that this automatically unlocked at around midnight est. The regular version will no doubt come tomorrow during the normal update.

I highly doubt that anyone was even there to "flip the switch." I would almost bet that the server automatically made the game avaliable at midnight.

If it was advertised that it would be avaliable at midnight, that would be one thing...but this just sounds like a bunch of silly entitlement.

Don't digital (non retail) games have PlayGo implemented on the PSN? Do you honestly have to download all 5+ gigs of the game to be able to start the game?

npa189

I love this dumb future motif! I'm going to be spending a ton of time with this, as there's nothing out until the end of may.

GeeDuhb

If anyone wants to add me on PS4, my PSN ID is Geeduhb. I would love to get some people to compete against on the leaderboards!

Also, there seems to be a bug with uPlay right now...it has entered an endless loading loop twice when trying to log in/create an account...

impact

Banned
I'll be trading infamous in towards this. Yessir. This or metal gear. Hmm... Opinions?

Don't buy Metal Gear. I rented it from Gamefly and I was still pissed at the length and lack of content. I haven't played Trials yet but if it's anything like HD/Evo it'll give you at least 100x the playtime of MGS GZ.

GeeDuhb

So initial impressions, if anyone cares...the game is beautiful. The background animations are awesome, and as someone else said earlier, I am loving the future theme! Controls are pretty tight, although I do admit I miss the 360 controller a little bit right now, but I am sure I will get used to it. I am also digging the challenges they have added to each track. It gives an additional element of replay value...not that this game even needed any other motivation to replay the shit out of it lol...

RoadHazard

Gold Member
So initial impressions, if anyone cares...the game is beautiful. The background animations are awesome, and as someone else said earlier, I am loving the future theme! Controls are pretty tight, although I do admit I miss the 360 controller a little bit right now, but I am sure I will get used to it. I am also digging the challenges they have added to each track. It gives an additional element of replay value...not that this game even needed any other motivation to replay the shit out of it lol...

Framerate? Is the patch out yet?

It's out today? O_O

WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Let's do this!

If you're in NA. Us Europeans will have empty, Trials-less lives for yet another day. :(

Woke up this morning, got my 20$ code redeemed, let's buy this...

Deluxe only. WTF

tcBXy.gif

Top Bottom