• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It's sad to see how people on the right on Twitter are pulling the "DEMOCRATS WANTED HIM GONE NOW YOU DON'T WAAAAH YOU HYPOCRITE WE REAL PEOPLE AND SMRT"

Fercho

If Aaron Sorkin had tried to make a season of The West Wing this ridiculous the show would have been canceled and he'd have been involuntarily committed.

Also i don't have the desire to watch "House of cards" anymore. There is no way they can top reality for this season.

Dude, substance is more important than charisma. Charima got us Bush Jr. and Trump. Obama and Bill Clinton are flukes who had both.

This purity/entertainment bullshit has to stop. We need to elect leaders, not reality TV stars.

Eric Garcetti is the man America needs, he has both charisma and substance.

RaidenZR

Jesus, substitute Spicer is about as low-energy as it gets.

She's been on the podium before to fill in and she's been on news channels stumping for Trump during the campaign. She's another mouthpiece for the spew. But this demeanor is mostly just how she is. Don't read much into it. That said, she doesn't look too happy to be there.

jelly

I suppose it depends what sort of people are in the IC. Are they patriots or money patriots or neither. I still think they are going for a best not miss strategy mixed with, holy hell, how far reaching and deep does this go so it will take time.

The only way Trump gets away with this is if he was a genius who covered his tracks or had some dodgy smart people doing it for him.

Steejee

If she's anything like she was on Morning Joe, they're going to tear her a new one. Press corps is fed up with this administration's shit.

Tovarisc

What the fuck is this... quite coherent answer to reporter's question with confident tone?

She has better handle on this shit than Old Spice.

She said just this morning that this firing was in response to Rosenstein's letter and they were yelling "decisive action!" every five seconds. A couple hours later and "oh, he lost faith months ago" and just now decided to fire him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom