• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel this is it guys. I just got a feeling this is finally leading to his downfall for good.
Firing Comey is gonna be the "coverup greater than the crime" thing for trump.

Not in that it's worse than colluding with Russia, but in that this is what might bring him down.

All his reasons are falling apart and the only one left standing will be obstruction of justice pretty soon.

Na_ytto_kuva_2017-05-11_kello_19.29.16.png

Huh?

Mm'm. Not sure if she's the same one who yesterday lied thru her teeth.

Yeah that's bullshit. They just scheduled for the middle of a hearing? GTFO.

These things move slowly. We're seeing bits and pieces collect little by little, that's just how it works. I would not expect anything major immediately out of this meeting.

24 hour news cycle and constant social media is making us a too impatient and attention deficient people.

Apharmd

Refreshing this thread like a madman

I also know I'm a madman because there is no way in hell I will know what went on behind those doors today or even this week.

Mahonay

Banned
Either Sarah Flores is really right and everyone else is wrong or she is a habitual liar and seems to have no problem with it.
The answer is the latter. The DOJ is 100 percent untrustworthy. They have a huge pattern of outright lying. Even about things that are easily disproven. Her job is to lie. About everything.

They didn't mention this meeting when they went over when they expected to break for lunch, and accommodate people going to vote, and when they expected to regroup for the closed session.

The DOJ is full of shit.

I think all those saying "nothing will happen" can shut the fuck up now. Things are happening

The question has always been the timeline, the extent, and the players. Someone is going down for something, but for exactly what, when, and for how long has, is, and will be the questions for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom