• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump Fires James Comey

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHC

As an aside, having just rewatched that movie, and not being a huge Star Wars geek, what does he mean in that instance?

I mean, I guess he means his spirit will join the Force to guide Luke and other Jedi? But honestly, I feel like it was a line that was probably written because it sounded cool and it was before they had fleshed out the universe nearly as much as they have today.

louiedog

I can't believe there was nobody in the west wing knowledgeable enough about US History to tell Trump not to do this.

Don't be surprised by incompetence coming out of this administration. It feels like there are about 7 people making decisions and none of them bother to do the smallest amount of researching or checking.

Mahonay

Banned
I can't believe there was nobody in the west wing knowledgeable enough about US History to tell Trump not to do this.
The report was that this was one of the only things Trump didn't ask for other people's opinion on. People just knew he was super angry. Then over two days he made the decision, with only a couple of people knowing it was coming.

Sephzilla

ALERT: Stand by for an @NBCNews Special Report.

https://twitter.com/MicahGrimes/status/862710924284710912

S1yJsgG.gif

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
NO! Don't fire Spicey, that guy is a national trainwreck and it's wonderful seeing him fuck up so much. Why would we want someone competent in that position? That just helps Trump.

Buckle

NO! Don't fire Spicey, that guy is a national trainwreck and it's wonderful seeing him fuck up so much. Why would we want someone competent in that position? That just helps Trump.
Exactly my thoughts.

Sean Spicer is an idiot but a useful one, he makes Trump look bad.

Well...worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom