• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump will live tweet during Comey testimony

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO. You gotta love this guy. Or hate him.

I'm shocked his twitter hasn't been taken away from him. The way he attacked the London mayor is pretty embarrassing for America, imo.

Loxley

At this point the only lawyer Trump will be able to get to represent him is Ted from Scrubs.

fLaTSuf.gif

CwMMvlQ.gif

Omg if the democrats fuck this up I swear to fucking god

Are you fucking serious?

I'd expect republicans to attempt to nail Comey on perjury, given his previous May statement that the FBI investigation was not being interfered with. Of course the context of that question/statement was in reference to the Department Of Justice/AG, not the White House.

AP NEWS Breaking: Trump schedules speech during Comey testimony

http://apne.ws/2rIhzZ1

Little man is going to be so pissed that comet got better ratings than he did. Networks won't stay off comey.

Never before have I wanted so badly to be a fly on the wall at Fox News production meetings. Will they show Comey live? Trump live? A split screen with audio going back and forth? Oh man I want to know how they handle this.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
PSY・S;239384916 said:

Please tell me that that gif happened directly when Trump was talking and that it is not just a convenient moment people are using to make fun of Trump?

it's captured from the moment Trump started going crazy about NATO funding and all the EU leaders just stood there trying to remain diplomatic and not laugh.

Steejee

Please proceed.

Would be kind of funny if he got so wrapped up in the tweeting that he blew off the speech. At the very least he'll probably completely ignore whatever he was supposed to say and talk solely about Comey and Russia.

Hoping he includes some wonderfully self-incriminating tidbits.

Boylamite

Nothing will come out of this but spin from Comey. He already testified there was no obstructuction.

This is reality tv, and Trump wants to stay in the lead role. Should be entertaining.
He said the DOJ never obstructed him. Not the president. Goddamn it why are you Trump supporters so adverse to basic facts? It's so goddamned dangerous.

Raven117

This is it folks....This is it. We have officially entered the Reality TV: White House Edition.

if there was any doubt before, there should not be any now

Please proceed. Trump is his own worst enemy when it comes to foot in mouth, and everything tweeted is public record he cannot legally delete.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
So he's not going to be his own one-man Twitch chat, but now is going to hold a speech?

A speech about what? He's just going to blame Hillary and brag about his election win.

KingV

I mean yeah, Trump is hoping to tell the Senators what to ask Comey to counter what they know is coming.

The problem with this strategy of course is that the GOP tried to trip up Comey during the hearings before and everyone who tried just ended up with egg on their face.

Yes, the golden rule of Trump is don't try to defend him. The only people that end up looking stupider are you and Trump, and Trump likes it.

Best case scenario, I hope it's actually him because he can't control himself. He can't control his vices. If it's too orthodox it's not him.

But I think they'll put a can on this.

Tovarisc

Please proceed. Trump is his own worst enemy when it comes to foot in mouth, and everything tweeted is public record he cannot legally delete.

Actually there is debate about if this applies to his private Twitter account that he is using. He and his staff actually has deleted tweets permanently [covfefe one] or deleted to be reposted with slightly different wording.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom