• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump's Israeli ambassador pick accused Jews of being worse than Nazi collaborators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when Trump supporters said Trump was the best hope for a two-state solution?
Did they? That seems a little... off. I don't think Trump supporters care about anything that takes place outside of America that doesn't involve more dead/displaced brown people.

Just in case they don't move the embassy to Jerusalem:

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/04...doesnt-move-its-israeli-embassy-to-jerusalem/

Because history suggests he might change his mind, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, and Nevada Sen. Dean Heller introduced the new legislation, which would include real — and dangerous — consequences for U.S. diplomatic staff if Trump refuses to quickly relocate the embassy. The bill would immediately cut in half funding for embassy security, construction, and maintenance until the relocation occurs. In fiscal years 2018 and 2019, it would cut off all security, construction, and maintenance funding worldwide except for the embassy in Tel Aviv until it is relocated.

Putting Americans in danger overseas

Oh, so the Republicans have their own Benghazi all set up and ready to burn?

Toxi

Banned
Did they? That seems a little... off. I don't think Trump supporters care about anything that takes place outside of America that doesn't involve more dead/displaced brown people.
They did, especially back during the primaries.

Of course, being Trump supporters, it's unlikely they actually believed it.

They did, especially back during the primaries.
I'm not saying I don't believe you, but I'm trying to imagine that "LYIN' TED" guy articulating the reasons that Trump would be better for a two-state solution in Israel and it's just not happening.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Now we have the confirmation that Trump is gonna fuck the world for decades to come.

Verelios

I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm having a weird sense of schadenfreude while looking at the world burn these past weeks and everything I thought and said being validated. It's odd.

but...a two state solution would be the most peaceful outcome no?

well, i guess i can't expect anything of that sort from trump and his people anyways

Link

The Autumn Wind
I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm having a weird sense of schadenfreude while looking at the world burn these past weeks and everything I thought and said being validated. It's odd.
It's really the only thing keeping me going at this point.

nampad

I always knew that calling people nazi/anti semitists is the only argument those ultra conservative jews have. At least the other jews are now getting a taste of it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom