• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TV Shows You've Watched Lately |OT| - 2021

Durien

Season 4 of Umbrella Academy. I have one episode left and thus season was Meh. However, it did introduce me to the song Ahead By a Century by Tragically Hip. Now I can't it out of my head.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Just started "Kleo"
K9ERLQL.png

"After the fall of the Berlin Wall, a former spy killer is set free and embarks on a revenge spree against the people who conspired to betray her."

I'm only 2 episodes in but enjoying it so far, it has some "Kill Bill" vibes :messenger_grinning_smiling:

lostcasts1.jpg

LOST from Season 1.

Netflix has added this incredible show to the UK service and I couldn't be happier about it. It's always fantastic watching it all again. I love the mysterious plot, the Island setting and the characters, all of which are acted really well. It's really one of those shows that you just wish you could see all again without knowing anything about it, it's really such a memorable experience.

AJUMP23

Parody of actual AJUMP23
Delicious in Dungeon - 19 episodes in and I think it is very fun and interesting. Great cast of characters.

Time Bandits - 8 episodes in and I think the show is fun. Kudrow is flat but overall the kid makes the show fun.

lostcasts1.jpg

LOST from Season 1.

Netflix has added this incredible show to the UK service and I couldn't be happier about it. It's always fantastic watching it all again. I love the mysterious plot, the Island setting and the characters, all of which are acted really well. It's really one of those shows that you just wish you could see all again without knowing anything about it, it's really such a memorable experience.

I'm a huge fan of Lost

You should watch this show that's aimed at the lost crowd. It's more horror and generally more violent than Lost but it has a similar premise where there's mysterious stuff happening. It's called From. It's on MGM+, but I've been sailing the Seven Seas. So far it's really good

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
Finally watching the final season of the show that got me big into UK cinema and TV: Misfits

This show started out so amazing, and then one by one the original cast departed for greener pastures as their star status rose. At least they replaced Robert Sheehan with someone who was very much like him, Joe Gilgun - who I think is also Irish.

Not great so far. It's just so jarring seeing the new faces, and the plot is kind of slow compared to the young feeling, fast-paced plot of the first two seasons.

Last edited:

Rewatching on prime because i really can't find anything interesting to see right now besides HOTD.
It definitely hit different after the entire covid pandemic.

Damn this looks sick. Rhona Mitra is still a babe. I gotta watch this now, thanks!

Reactions: Gp1

clarky

Gold Member
lostcasts1.jpg

LOST from Season 1.

Season 4 was some of the best science fiction my eyes have been blessed with.

I couldn't get on with the ending at all but overall what a ride.

Hrk69

Gold Member
Just finished The Gentlemen on Netflix

It was pretty decent, nothing special.

So I'm a bit frustrated because I can't figure out what Freddy (the older brother) was smoking during certain episodes. It looked like a shotgun shell. He's a dumb character but not THAT dumb hopefully.

Oh and I'm done with Giancarlo Esposito. He's basically the same type of character every time I see him.

Top Bottom