• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Reyne

We even had an identity crisis, of all the things, at the beginning of the game. Another sign of adolescence... Foreshadowing was there!

D

Deleted member 74300

Unconfirmed Member
Well the age of "religion" is also over. Now people are free to murder anyone and live out their sexual desires without suffering the wrath of Lord Helix or Bird Jesus.

KQAJRyc.jpg

Abra is just great

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Well the age of "religion" is also over. Now people are free to murder anyone and live out their sexual desires without suffering the wrath of Lord Helix or Bird Jesus.

Turns out that without Gods and Kings, 'mon get a little... crazy.

yPbG3k6.png

If we get this guy can we all agree to cal it Camilla. The idea of A owning a soul she once slayed fits perfectly with our lore.

Speaking of which... man, this mixture of the macabre and salaciousness makes for an awesome story!

This is by far my favorite season of American Horror Story.

Zexy, Fap Junkie, May....

I like the sexual theme going on

Fap Junky fits and I'll tell you why: Being a chronic masturbater, especially before the 1960's, has been associated with mental illness. We have established that "A-Chan" (secretly known as the serial killer "The Slasher") was mentally unstable before she was chosen by us. It's more than likely that she had spent time in a mental institution. If this was the case, she its likely she would have met various inmates that were diagnosed with this condition. And, seeing how her other nickname is Easy A, it's more than likely many a fappers would be eager to befriend her. I submit, this Abra was one of those who was institutionalized with "A".

TLDR; Fap Junky is an old buddy from a mental asylum.

Mush

Well, I was mostly referring to the fact that we only have Pokeballs at this stage and Abras only move is Teleport so the amount of luck to catch one is absurd.

That and I didn't realise in Emerald you could catch Abra before Dewford Town.

ocean

Banned
It's great how this run got off to a great start.

Crystal felt like a forced, protracted wait until meeting Red again. The soft resets and the naming issue got this party started off quickly. We now have a slightly psychopathic girl as a lead - far more interesting than old AJ.

xfactor99

Hopefully Torchic doesn't become too OP, having one guy power his way through the game is no fun.

Well, I was mostly referring to the fact that we only have Pokeballs at this stage and Abras only move is Teleport so the amount of luck to catch one is absurd.

That and I didn't realise in Emerald you could catch Abra before Dewford Town.

According to this the catch rate for a lvl 7 Abra with Poke Ball is 25.9%, so it's not that crazy!
http://www.metalkid.info/Pokemon/Calculators/CatchRate.aspx

Felt asleep. We will never get a Shedinja guys, he needs a free space once Nincada evolves. Would be awesome to have, he could tank a couple of gyms.

mjontrix

Felt asleep. We will never get a Shedinja guys, he needs a free space once Nincada evolves. Would be awesome to have, he could tank a couple of gyms.

Judging by the amount of pc visits we make the spare room is easily managed.

Plus in gen 3 no need for a poke ball!

This doble battle was complete chaos. Also I remember remembered my twich password after months of no luck. Like the original series, I started playing with Gen 3.=)

So many useless pokemon now... How they expect to train that Abra?

Also, they really should prevent a overleved pokemon like gator from the last game. Switch Mightyena to first.

Nothing much has happened, they catch a couple of pokes when I was sleeping. The Abra name is Fap Junkie lol. Double battle is pretty much impossible

Top Bottom