• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
How dare they leave the PC without the best member of the team!
Looks like you're on vacation.
image.php

Get rid of one of the dogs. Get Bloody And that's a damn fine team.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Emerald already has my favourite team of all the runs. Look at it this way: by this stage in Red, our team was Abby, Jay Leno and a very baby Bird Jesus (name hadn't even caught yet, Abby was still the main Pokemon). Crystal had a bit more personality than early Red, what with General Lazor, Omelette, Ozzy, Admiral, and Brian; but ultimately neither of them compares to this a pre-third gym team: Zexy, Bloody Marill, the Doge Pack, Ninj 1 and Ninj 2, Fap Jockey - it's just so good.

Reyne

We should beat Wattson before attempting to get out Azumarill. It wouldn't be useful now anyway, and too much risk of messing up the party again.

Crayolan

We should beat Wattson before attempting to get out Azumarill. It wouldn't be useful now anyway, and too much risk of messing up the party again.

Unfortunately people have pointed out Magneton has Supersonic, and confusion is a pretty big problem when your pokemon has 1 hp. We've seen before that Azumarill+Torchic alone can beat up to Manectric though, so I'm pretty sure we'll be able to do it eventually.

backlot

Unfortunately people have pointed out Magneton has Supersonic, and confusion is a pretty big problem when your pokemon has 1 hp. We've seen before that Azumarill+Torchic alone can beat up to Manectric though, so I'm pretty sure we'll be able to do it eventually.

Have then been able to beat Magneton since Torchic forgot Ember though? That was a pretty big blow.

Reyne

It can take a few Shockwaves and deal damage back. The Doges and Taillow are all OHKO's.

Truly, they are worthless in comparison. But I am more concerned of the Ninjas. Well, we'll see how this goes. If it turns out we can't beat Wattson with this team then perhaps they give the PC another go.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Is it just me, or has the viewership been spiking again over the last few days? We're no longer around the depths of ~5,000 we were a few days ago.

The whole Nincada-->Ninjask/Shedinja line is some of my favorite Pokemon. Awesome to see em go to the trouble of getting them! Now let's see Twitch pull off Swords Dance + Baton Pass

Crayolan

Have then been able to beat Magneton since Torchic forgot Ember though? That was a pretty big blow.

iirc Azumarill got Magneton with rollout once or twice since the loss of Ember, but it was only when we came in with 2-3 rollouts built up. And being paralyzed usually screwed up the combo. This might not be so easy.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Wattson claiming his rightful throne as greatest challenge ever to stand before TPP.

Amazing, I can't believe you guys got Shedinja. Doesn't sheddy walls the living shit out of Manetric? We just need to clean house until we get to it

Kensuke

Here we go again. We just need to defeat Voltorb before sending out Shedinja.

Edit: Nope, didn't happen. Really need Zexy or Marril in the top spot.

Mirror Move is a cool move. Goes with the unpredictability of this run.

Also Torchic seems to be focusing more on the chic part rather than the torch. He wants to be like his daddy. And I love how A's double personality got TT to evolve into two different Pokemon.

SkyOdin

It helps that the PC is much more entertaining now. Half the time Twitch is renaming boxes, redecoration boxes, and just plain getting lost among boxes.

That's what you get for trying to get bloody marrill. She's now taken control of the PC and won't rest until she's the only one in the party.

Reyne

This gen we learned to not fear the PC, but to rather embrace it's danger.

More like, there is no danger. Chances of releasing a pokemon are pretty slim while in previous gens they were almost as large as withdrawing a Pokemon.

Hard thing now is to get the desirable Pokemon party...

Top Bottom