• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Twitch Plays Pokemon Emerald: Right A Down, Right A Down

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

GimMick

More like, there is no danger. Chances of releasing a pokemon are pretty slim while in previous gens they were almost as large as withdrawing a Pokemon.
It may happen eventually, we only need 2 Ups and 2 A to release one once it has been grabbed. And if it happens it will bit HARD.

WOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Shit there it happened. Oh man this is fucked up haha
Imagine if this would have happened with Lazrgatr
We still have decent pokemon left but damn this is hard

We have Azumarill. The day is saved!

image.php

of course you would say that
:p

Oh well, I guess that sums it up. I hope you guys like grinding, because we will have to do a lot of it (unless they manage to use Shedinja the right way).

backlot

As long as we have Azumarill everything will be fine. We didn't need Torchic. And it'll be so much easier to get all our good Pokemon in the party at once now seeing as there are fewer of them.

Crayolan

I'm partially responsible, I voted up to get back to the pc for Shed. :(

It's the people pressing down that are screwing us up. It's clear we're not beating Wattson without Shedinja, so have to use the PC now, no choice. And since we don't need to press down to leave, all pressing down does is take us to deposit and drag out this process even longer.

Also relevant:
ku-xlarge.gif

Called it. The chat finally got punished for their greed and trying to get the "perfect team" :lol

emoticon-2867-src-f02f9d40f66f0840-28x28.png
//

It's not greed, it's we have no chance of beating Wattson without Shedinja. You'd think the 15+ failed attempts and over 2 days spent in Mauville would tip people off to that fact.

GimMick

It's not greed, it's we have no chance of beating Wattson without Shedinja. You'd think the 15+ failed attempts and over 2 days spent in Mauville would tip people off to that fact.
We already had Shedinja on our last attempts, with Zexy, and both were enough to win (once we reach Manectric with Shedinja alive the battle is over). But people got impatient and went to the PC again anyway, and that's when he was deposited :p

Top Bottom